Chapter 1

Alice, Golly, and I have worn our new clothes as we head downstairs. We're trying to forget about our Mom's death, but it is still hard. Professor Oak and Eve are already waiting for us, but the Professor is wearing a Pinap Berry shirt.

"Professor, why did you dress like that?" Alice asks.

"Oh, this? To get everyone in the vacationing mood. It's been years since I visited the Unova Region." He answers.

Eve sighs, "But this is work-related, Professor."

"Yeah, but when it's between conferences it's my time. So here you go." Professor Oak says.

"But why don't I feel like not having a vacation..." Golly frown.

"Maybe we still can't move on from your mother's death..." Alice says.

"Who can? The death of the Kanto Champion is shocking to all of us..." Eve says. "Not to mention she used to be the head of the International Police and also a former assassin of Team Rocket..."

"But now that we know who killed her, it is just a matter of time before we can capture him." Professor Oak replies.

As we are on the plane, Eve asks, "So about those three trio, how many times have left before you can finally kill them?"

"Less than 100." I say. "I have been thinking about sparing them, but after what happened to Mom, I should forget about it. Though I also can't believe after 2 years, we're back to Unova as well..."

"Right, I still remember you telling us how you use Double Team to separate yourself from the Unova Region." Alice says.

Once we arrive at Unova, we step outside and Pikachu seems to notice something. "Pikachu? What's up?"

"I feel like there is something..." Pikachu says.

We look up and find a thundercloud approaching us, and I recognize what it is. But just then, Absol and Pikachu are trapped in the cage.

"Team Rocket! What are you doing here?" My rage is now rising and says, "Haven't you murderers done enough damage for us!"

"Hey! Who are you talking to? We may be the bad guys but we're no murderers!" Jessie says.

"Stop kidding! You killed our Mom!" Golly yells, but suddenly, a thunder arrives and Team Rocket is nowhere in sight, and both of our Pokemon are out of the cage.

"What is that?" Eve asks as Pikachu tries to attack the clout, but I yell, "Wait, Pikachu!"

I look up, "Zekrom, is that you?"

"Zekrom?" The others look at me with confusion. Just then, Zekrom disappears, and we are all on the ground exhausted.

"Pikachu, you're okay?" Alice picks up the mouse, and we're glad that it's okay.

"That was some thunderstorm... but did you say Zekrom is in the cloud?" Eve asks.

"Yeah... I wonder why?" I mutter.

Just then Professor Juniper arrives, and she asks if we're fine under the stone, and we all tell her that it's fine. Then we're on her car to Nuvema Town. "Look at all the Pokemon here..."

"I know. Most Pokemon are rare in the Unova Region." Alice says.

At the lab, Professor Juniper has asked to test Pikachu since the incident of black clouds. Pikachu's condition is being monitored on a screen and a few tests have already been performed. After being told that the numerical data do not show any discrepancies, we express their delight. However, as more tests will have to be conducted to gather more data, Pikachu became slightly disappointed at the thought of having to go through more of them.