Chapter 37

When we're back at Undella Town, we are bidding farewell to Dawn, and Luke. They are heading back for the Wallace Cup as Dawn wants to compete in it.

"Sorry that we can't help you stop Team Plasma, but you can do it for sure." Luke says.

"You bet. Thank you for everything." Hilda says as we all bid farewell. But at the same time, Cameron rushes and yells, "Ah! They left without me!"

"Cameron?" We are surprised.

"I can't believe it's you guys! Who are you again?" We all anime fall as we state our names as well. Cilan asks, "You're planning to the Hoenn Region, too?"

"Can't put anything past you, can I? After all, the Unova League is held at Hoenn's Ever Grande City!"

"Hoenn? Why would the Unova League be held in the Hoenn Region?" Iris asks.

"Don't ask me, I don't make the rules, I just follow them." Cameron says.

"The thing is, I'm also training in the Unova League too. But usually, they happen in Vetress City." I say.

"Really? Why didn't you say so in the first place? Man, I was almost on my way to Hoenn... So if you're entering the Unova League, then you must have all 7 badges."

"I have 7 badges, but we need 8 to enter the League." I say.

"8? What are you talking about? I get it! You want an extra badge to play it safe!" Cameron says.

"Then what are you planning to do in the final slot?" Hilda asks.

"Duh? The Winner's badge. That's the badge you got from winning the Unova League." Cameron says.

"You do know that Iris here is the Unova Champion, there aren't any badges like that, right?" Hilbert asks.

"Of course not." Iris says.

"Wait, you mean I need to win 8 badges?" Cameron asks.

"That's right. And we're heading to Humilau City for our final badge." I say. "Maybe you can come with us so you can watch our gym battles and we do the same."

"That sounds interesting." Cameron says with a smile.

And on our way, I also get a call from Yancy once more. "... ...? ... ...? ...? ...Can you hear me? Oh! The reception was so bad, wasn't it? Ahaha! I'm so embarrassed for being so loud just now. The weather is bearable today, isn't it? I'd go for a walk if not for my work... But I'm OK for now, because I got to talk to you, Ash. Tee hee!"

"I see." I say. "Oh, sorry! I couldn't help smiling 'cause I'm talking to you, Ash. I wish...it would last forever. ...Oops! I better get back to work! Talk to you soon."

After the call ends, another call has come and its from Hugh this time. "Where are you? Undella Town? Got it! From there, go through the Marine Tube and come straight to Humilau City!"

We go inside the Marine Tube. All this time we've been talking with Cameron about the journeys. Hilbert says, "If I remember, we can actually see Wailord in this Marine Tube."

Reisa says, "Yeah... compared to the one in Oceablu City of the Sevestar Region... I don't know which one is actually better..."

"But come to think about it, the final gym is a Water Gym, right?" Alice asks. "That is the same as the Hoenn Region."

"I know." I say. "Funny that some gyms are actually in order, like how Rock Types are usually the first ones, and how Ice is the seventh and Flying's the sixth."

After we finally arrive at Humilau City, we find Hugh there. "Hey, Hugh!" Hilbert says.

"We'll get the DNA Splicers back for sure! So you should focus on defeating the Gym Leader first!" Hugh says.