Lover

"Do I look alright?"
"Are you kidding? You look amazing honey" betty spoke.
————————————
BETTY:

Age:28Full name: Betty Rachel Gold Star sign: Aquarius Hight: 6,2————————————"Are you sure? My hair is so frizzy and I feel like this body suit is too bulky and even my makeup is-"The girl was shut up by Betty walking up behind her in the mirror a...

Age:28
Full name: Betty Rachel Gold
Star sign: Aquarius
Hight: 6,2
————————————
"Are you sure? My hair is so frizzy and I feel like this body suit is too bulky and even my makeup is-"
The girl was shut up by Betty walking up behind her in the mirror and hugging her as tight as she could.

"Thank you sweetheart, I needed that" Taylor thanked with a smile.
"I'm your lover it's my job to comfort"
————————————
TAYLOR:

Age: 33Full name: Taylor Alison swift Star sign: SagittariusHight: 5,11————————————"Oh my god I'm so exited""As you should be, this is huge! A sold out show for your new eras tour? It's still just like a dream but I'm so so proud of you" Betty spo...

Age: 33
Full name: Taylor Alison swift
Star sign: Sagittarius
Hight: 5,11
————————————
"Oh my god I'm so exited"
"As you should be, this is huge! A sold out show for your new eras tour? It's still just like a dream but I'm so so proud of you" Betty spoke, now standing in front of Taylor holding both her hands.
"I'm so glad I have you with me Bets" blushing and smiling, Taylor embraced the girl as she prepared for the start of a new chapter of her life.

"YOU CAN DO THISSSS" she screams as she shook Taylor as much as she could. "I CAN DO THISSSS" Tay responded in jest.

Walking back to the full length mirror in her dressing room, she fixed her hair and her outfit, just as a small man clad in all black and headphones walked in; "Taylor, your on in 5! Good luck" he told her in genuine kindness.

"He kinda looks like my dad" Tay bursts out in a fit of laughter "you- you can't just say that and, omg" She took a long deep breath and sat on the long black leather couch to her left, patting the seat next to her, inviting Betty.

"I'm so scared"
"I thought you were exited?"
"Yeah well I lied"
"Well think of it this way, if anyone in that crowd does not accept you when you walk out there then they... to be honest I'm not sure where I was going with that. The point is your amazing and deserve all of this"
Betty held Taylor's hand and began moving her thumb up and down to calm her girlfriends nerves.
"Thank you Bets, I needed that"

"TAYLOR YOUR ON"

"Oh my god I have to go" in a rush, she stood up and yet again went to the mirror and "fixed" her hair.
"BYE, I LOVE YOU"
"I LOVE YOU TOO, YOU GONNA DO AMAZINGLY" Betty screamed as the door shut behind Taylor.

Betty made her way around to the crowd to attempt to fit in as a swiftie to see her girlfriend on stage for the first time, even though they have been dating four years she had never seen Taylor perform.
————————————
Heyyyy I'm hoping you enjoyed this chapter, I know it's not a lot but I'm saving stuff for chapters to come. This was just an excuse to introduce them lol, anyways a chapter two will be out within the next week so please look forward to that. THANK YOU BYEEEEE<3333