Vigilante shit

"YESSSS TAYLORRRR"
"I LOVE YOUUU"
Jesus Christ these people love her, they would do go crazy if they knew we were dating (or even just the fact she's bi).

I FINALY see her, standing on the stage with her pink and blue sparkly body suit she was freaking out over. The crowd goes absolutely wild and starts SCREAMING, to fit in I wave my hands in the air; the friendship bracelets falling and weighing me down (I forgot to make any but lots of my fans recognised me and gave me WAY too many) and I just scream like my family just got murdered.

She looks so beautiful.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Over half the show was over and I'm pretty sure this is the best thing I've ever experienced, especially with Taylor just staring at me and smiling the whole time. I mean I've listened to tays music but hearing her voice live was amazing and I'm so so proud of her.

Right now she's in her midnights era and... chairs? Is she just gonna sit for the whole song? I mean she can make a show out of anything so I'm not complaining. Then the music starts playing.

Oh my god.

I recognise the song as vigilante shit, I've heard and seen clips of Tay performing this but im still so exited and my inner fan girl immediately takes over me with screaming.

I watch in awe as she begins to sing the first few notes. I can't help but just stare at her intently. My mouth stands open as she wows the audience with her performance.

She looks aver at me as she sits in the chair looking very attractive. The way the body suit outlined her curves perfectly and moved swiftly 😏 with her body.

The crowd burst into cheers as the song came to an end. I clap slowly, still trying to get over what i had just saw. I hadn't noticed that my breath was now faster and deeper than before. "You doing okay, honey." Andrea whispers to me, almost as if she knew how captivated i was.

I was kind of sad when the song had finished...and i kinda hoped that i could've been on stage with her...

The next song started playing and i snapped out of my trance, singing the lyrics as it began to play...the memory still not shaken off.
————————————
UMM HI I WAS RLY STRUGGLING WITH THIS CHAPTER SO I GOT (ALOT) OF HELP FROM Ashnnvm PLEASE CHECK PUT YHERE STUFF ITS SOOO GOOD ESPECIALLY IF UR INTO WOMEN ANYWAYS BYEE PPL HOPE U ENJOYED PLS REACT TO HELP ME GET SHOWN TO MORE PEOPLE THX BYEE<33