Betty

It had been a good few songs since bets had seen vigilante shit a.k.a the most attractive thing to have ever happened, Taylor had moved on from that style of music and the crowd had entered a completely different atmosphere.

As the stadium vibrated with energy, Taylor picked up her guitar and started strumming a new, unfamiliar melody. Whispers buzzed throughout the crowd, and my curiosity heightened. The lyrics began to pour out, sung with so much emotion that it sent shivers down my spine.

It didn't take long for meto realize that this song, "Betty," was about me. The lyrics burdened the air with the weight of intimate secrets, hidden emotions, and our shared memories. As each line found its way into my core, i felt the connection between the song and my own life grow stronger.

Tears welled up in my eyes, my emotions switching between astonishment, vulnerability, and gratitude. I clung to each word, silently mouthing along with Taylor as the song unraveled. It was a serenade of emotions, an intimate confession meant solely for my ears.

Unable to contain my emotions any longer, i cried silently, my tears were filled with pride and love for Tay; she's gone so far and she has found a way to involve me in her career without even outing herself. This had made me realise why we started dating in the first place, Taylor had seen and understood me so deeply. In that moment, every doubt and insecurity melted away, replaced by a profound love and acceptance.

The stadium erupted in applause as "Betty" came to a close. I wiped the tears from my face, my heart was filled with an overwhelming mix of emotions. I felt an immense longing to rush backstage and hold Taylor, to share my gratitude for being comfortable enough to reveal their intimate story to the world.

Gathering myself, i joined the uproar of applause, sending waves of love and support towards the woman that I will forever cherish more than anyone. As the final notes of the song resonated through the air, Taylor's gaze found mine, locking eyes for a heartbeat that felt like an eternity.

I need to see her, I thought to myself. I need to show her how proud I am.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The show ends with me, yet again, full blown sobbing over my girlfriend.
The crowd was starting to get smaller as people began to leave, but before I could do the same, Andrea grabes my un the shoulders and whispers to me "I think you best go see her hon" with a big smile on her face (and red puffy eyes to show she was also crying). "I will mum don't worry" I said, I had been calling her mum for the past year since my own had passed away.

We exchanged soft smiles and a hug before I ran for my life backstage to tays dressing room and bust open the door.

"Oh hey bab-"

I immediately cut her off by wrapping my arms around her with so much force the entire chair at her desk tips over so we're on the floor.

"IM
*kiss*
"SO"
*kiss*
"PROUD OF YOU LIKE ARE YOU KIDDING THAT WAS THE BEST THING IVE EVER SEEN"

Taylor was just laughing at how embarrassing this was even though no one was there.

"Ok ok I get it get off me" she spoke, beaming with joy and laughter.
"Well I'm glad you enjoyed it, what did you think of "Betty"?"
"Do you even understand the amount of tears that came out my face??"
"I'm guessing you liked it"
"YES" I screamed, tearing up just thinking about the song again.

"Oh baby please don't cryyy" taylor said to me in a childish voice, she crept her arms around my waist and
Embraced me like she never wanted to let go.

I lead her to the couch and I let her head on my lap.

(Like this^)

Not even speaking, no communication or cares in the world; all we have in this moment is each other and as I sit in silence playing with tays hair all I can think of is how amazing she really is.

I don't deserve her<3
————————————
HEY LESBIANS UMM I RLY YOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS AS MUCH AS I DID COZ THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE ANYWAYS SPECIAL THANKS TO CHAT GPT FOR HELPING ME WITH THIS CHAPTER!!! LYTTMATS GUYS HAVE A GOOD NIGHT IR DAY WHEREVER YOU ARE BYEEE<33