August

"Taylor baby, you're over working yourself." I spoke, taking her hand in mine. She had taken time off tour to plan for my birthday next week, but she overworked herself so much to get it perfect for you. "I'm not i promise" she pouted, insisting she was fine.

She was so excited to see my face when I saw everything she had set up for me. I could tell.

I walk in, coming home from a birthday dinner with my older brother. "BEEETTSSS" Taylor come running downstairs and clings onto me. "You're home, i have everything set up come on." She let's out a deep cough after she spoke. I begin to grow concerned as she rarely ever does this. "Baby, you okay?" She nodded
"I'm fine it's just a small cough."

She took my hand and lead me into the living room, where a bunch of balloons, presents, food and a cake was sat. "Tada!" She opens her arms, gesturing to everything. "Do you like it?" She asks, coughing once again.

"Tay, i love it." I say as i kiss her before sitting beside her on the couch. She excitedly picks up a present. "Open this one first!" She coughs again. Now my concern has grown more.
"Tay you sure you're okay?" I place my hand on her shoulder.
"Yes, i promise. Now open it!" She hands me the present as i begin to open it.

Inside was a beautiful necklace with the letter 'T' with a heart next to it. "Aawww, Tay i love it." I kiss her once again. "Now everyone will know I'm yours." I reply with a smirk and whisper "kinky", Taylor scoffs, I kiss her again before she takes it from me and puts it around my neck.
"Beautiful." She smiles and cups my face, coughing into her sleeve.

"Taylor, are you positive you're okay?" She nods.
"I've told you, baby, I'm fine." I don't believe her so i raise my hand to her forehead. She was burning up. "No you're not you have a cold." She pouts and protests.
"Oh well it's just a cold, here open another." All she cared about was me and my birthday.

"No, Tay, you're sick." I stand reaching my hand out to grab hers. "Come on we're going to bed." She stomps her foot and throws her head back.
"Noooooo." She whines. This was going to be difficult.
"Taylor please, for me?" I pout and she gives in and follows you to the bedroom.

As you enter you lie down, motioning for her to lay on your chest. "I'm sorry i ruined your birthday, my love." I was heartbroken at her words.
"Hey, no you didn't ruin it."
"But you didn't even get to open all you're presents, just because i was sick." She sniffles and coughs.
"Aww tay, you can't help being sick, besides, taking care of you is the best present ever." I kiss her fore head and play with her hair. "I can always open them later, but right now all i care about is taking care of my baby." I kiss her once more before looking at her, seeing her fast asleep on my chest.

"Sleep tight, my Betty boo." She whispers, immediately forcing the corners of my mouth to curl and a blush spread across mr face (I love it when she calls me that). I give her one final kiss before leaving her to sleep on me, kissing and stroking her hair as she does.
————————————
HEYYYYY I RLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER BTW Ashnnvm  LITERALLY WROTE THIS WHOLE THING AND I ADDED LIKE FIVE WORDS SO PLEASE AGAIN LOOK AT ALL OF THEIR STUFF THEY ARE WORKING ON BECAUSE IT IS SO GOOD ANYWAYS BYEEE<333