Can I Kiss Your Thighs? (Yasu x Isamu)

Writer's note: I wrote this like. half asleep at 8 in the morning so I'm sorry if the writing seems a little sparse (or maybe it's just me LOL)

Yasu noticed that Isamu was discreetly trying to cover his thighs with his shirt. He wasn't just gonna let that slide. He kneeled down and laid his head in between Isamu's thighs, looking up, he asked, "can I kiss your thighs?"

Taken back, Isamu recalls Yasu's question. "What now..?" 

"Your thighs. Can I kiss them?" Yasu asked with a smile on his face. 

Isamu didn't know how to respond, the question was just so out of the ordinary. Yes, Yasu was the type of person to get all amorous even at the wrong times, but this was something he had never asked before. Furthermore, Isamu was embarrassed to find out that Yasu had caught him. He didn't reply and instead pulled down his shirt further to cover the remaining parts of his thighs.

"I see what you're trying to do there." Yasu hisses, his eyes narrowing. "Why are you covering your thighs." 

Isamu looks away, "why shouldn't I? They ought to be hidden anyway." 

"Why would you hide something so beautiful, Isamu? Beauty is meant to be showcased to the public eye, not covered in shame." 

Isamu rolls his eyes, sighing. "Easy for you to say when your thighs are all toned and... slim." 

"And what's wrong with your thighs? Yours are much softer and comfortable in my opinion. Mine are just bland, nothing special about them. Yours are precious though." 

Isamu sighed, whispering 'whatever' before Yasu finally takes it upon himself to work this out. He yanked Isamu's hands out of the way and pressed a few soft pecks on Isamu's upper thighs. Shock grabbed at Isamu's chest and he could feel his cheeks going red. He tried to push Yasu's head away but alas, Yasu was stronger. 

"Don't push me away. I'm doing this for your own good." Yasu says before he started gently caressing Isamu's thighs. Isamu got a few goosebumps as he did that.  

"Yasu... are you not disgusted by my thighs?" 

"Not at all, darling..~" 

"What about the stretch marks? Surely you wouldn't wanna kiss those." 

"Right, that reminds me," Yasu slowly leans in for Isamu's stretch marks and starts kissing them. He made sure to kiss each and every single stretch mark there was. He hoped that, when he kisses the marks, they'd start shining bright like the stars. 

When he was finished, he looked up at Isamu again. "Is that all or do you need me to do a few more things to prove to you just how much I love your thighs?" 

Isamu didn't respond immediately. Instead, a slight smile unveiled itself on Isamu's face and he went for a soft kiss on Yasu's forehead. He cups Yasu's cheeks with his hands, saying: 

"I think I got the idea."