Morning Kisses. (Yasu x Isamu)

"Wakey, wakey, my love..~" Yasu nudged his shoulder gently. 

Isamu squinted his eyes and groaned, he didn't let the morning sun welcome his heavy steps. He took the pillow that he was resting on and put it over his head, flipping over so his back could face Yasu. Oh how he wished he could stay in bed all day. But someone had other plans in mind.   

"Isamu come on, wake up. You're gonna be late for work." Yasu gave him a slight push on the shoulder.

"Ugh... I don't wanna wake up. Just 5 more minutes please." Isamu sloppily moaned. 

Yasu sighed and grabbed the blanket off Isamu. "What did you do that for?! It's freezing! At least turn up the heat or something." Isamu complained. 

"I'll do that once you finally decide to get up. Work starts in an hour, you wouldn't wanna be late would you?" 

"I guess..." Isamu says, bitterly slouching on the bed, his eyes moving towards the pile of clothes on the ground. "Is my work suit somewhere in that pile of clothes?" 

Yasu then began rummaging through the pile and pulled out Isamu's work suit from underneath. "I guess it is." Yasu says, chuckling.

After getting everything set, Isamu grabbed his work bag, wallet and phone from the kitchen table and darted towards the door. But before leaving, he made sure to say goodbye to a special someone. 

"Leaving so soon, darling?" Yasu smiled. 

Isamu walked over to Yasu and gave him a little peck on the cheek. "Work is about to start, I better get going." 

"That's too bad, I wanted to spend more time with you." 

Isamu chuckled and rested his arms on Yasu's shoulders, whereas Yasu grabbed his waist. That's when the couple shared a sweet kiss, but that wasn't enough. After that soon another kiss followed up, and then another, and a few dozen more. They were losing track of time just from their own love. 

Isamu then pulls away and wipes his lips dry, chuckling. "That was sweet... but I should really get going now." 

Yasu made sure to kiss Isamu one last time before he left. Next thing you know, Isamu was in his car waving goodbye to his husband. He started the car engine and looked back at Yasu.

Yasu stood by the door, waving his hand at Isamu. Isamu rolled down the window and blew a kiss at Yasu, and Yasu did the same. Then the car stormed off the road, heading towards the police department.