25. Heated Arguments

Wei Ying knew that person's voice very well. This voice was not anyone else's but Jiang Cheng's.

Jiang Cheng was making noise very loudly because he wanted to meet Wei Wuxian at any cost.

Jiang Cheng shouts loudly, "Wei Wuxian, I need to talk to you, come outside. Wei Wuxian, I have come here to talk to you. If you don't come out, I will come inside. I am not afraid of your living corpses. Wuxian, come out to meet me right now."

When Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji heard Jiang Cheng loud screaming, they both slowly went outside.

Many living corpses were using their black energy to stop Jiang Cheng from coming inside burial mound.

Jiang Cheng saw Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji coming towards him together holding eachother's hands, then his patience broke.

Jiang Cheng had taken out his sword in anger, He was standing holding his sword in one hand.

Lan Wangji had held Wei Wuxian's hand tightly because Omega is pregnant at this time and alpha did not want to take any risk.

Jiang Cheng mocked out of jealousy, "Wei Wuxian, you have finally shown your true colors. My mother was absolutely right about you. You don't deserve me, yet I loved you madly. You kept betraying me with Hanguang-Jun, and I kept fighting for you like a fool. You are a traitor, you are the biggest traitor in this world."

Lan Wangji says, "Jiang Wanyin, you speak carefully, otherwise the consequences will be very fatal."

Jiang Cheng said, "Lan Wangji, look at your own character before lecturing me. How dare a mean person like you sleep in the same bed with my omega. Did my omega please you the same way that earlier he used to try to please me every night. I remember his lewd facial expressions during our hot sex session."

Lan Wangji angrily takes out his sword from its sheath. Lam Wangji points his sword towards Jiang Cheng.

Lan Wangji says, "Jiang Wanyin You are now crossing your limits. If you dare to speak even a single word against Wei Wuxian, I will forget who you are."

When Wei Wuxian sees that the situation has become too heated, he comes between them.

Wei Wuxian looks at Jiang Cheng and he says, "Sect leader Jiang, you can vent all your anger on me but there is no need for you to bring Lan Wangji among us. Please have some respect for your status. A sect leader does not like to use such foul language. "

Jiang Cheng says his fast is flying. “Wei Wuxian, you have fallen in love with him more than me now. Does he satisfy you better than me? By the way, looking at your stomach, it seems that Hanguang-Jun had worked very hard on your body to make you pregnant. The dirty blood of the Lan family is growing inside your stomach as a sin."

Wei Wuxian gets angry and he shouts loudly, "Jiang Cheng, how dare you talk nonsense about my unborn child. You have no right to say anything about my unborn child and Lan Wangji. You don't know the truth, So you have no right to say anything about me. So please keep your shit mouth shut."

Jiang Cheng speaks angrily, "Wei Wuxian, what I don't know is how shamelessly you opened your legs in front of the other Alpha. How you begged to satisfy your body in front of the other Alpha. How you cheated me so shamelessly. Tell me now what I don't know, The result of all your dark sins is growing inside your womb today."

Tears start flowing from Wei Wuxian's eyes and he says to Jiang Cheng crying, "Jiang Wanyin, my future child is not a sign of any sin. I don't want to talk to you at all anymore. If you don't want to hear the truth then you You can leave from here. But I want to tell you one thing that from today onwards there is no relation between you and me. I will soon marry Lan Wangji and we leave from here. After today don't ever meet me again. Now I don't ever want to see your face again."

Jiang Cheng deliberately moves towards Wei Wuxian, then he gently caresses Wei Wuxian's stomach.

Lan Wangji was careful but Wei Wuxian stopped him to take any action against Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Cheng says, "Oh kid, I want to tell you one thing that your mother is a slut. Who has spent his night with so many alphas. Whenever you are born in this world, you will feel ashamed of your mother's character. I think perhaps your mother does not even know which alpha's seed is growing in his womb. Your mother is a bitch who is born to satisfy the lust of many Alphas, Wei Wuxian has been fucked by many Alpha's and only then you were born in his womb as a bastard."

Lan Wangji suddenly takes out his sword and places it on Jiang Cheng's neck.

Jiang Cheng says smilingly, "Hanguang-Jun, this bitch has cheated me too. One day Wei Wuxian will definitely cheat you too because Wei Wuxian has become in the nature of cheating people, when you get cheated by him then don't be disappointed with Wei Ying. By the way, I want to tell you one thing that Wei Wuxian likes to do sex in doggy position very much. At that time you can have sex with Wei Wuxian like a bitch. In doggy position his pussy fluid comes out in a squirt and falls on the bed. Even more fun is the Wei Wuxian's get more pleasure when an alpha ejaculates into his lewd holes. You shouldn't forget to fill his all holes with your alpha semen after sex."

Lan Wangji shouts, "Jiang Wanyin, How dare you?"

Wei Wuxian quickly comes in front of Lan Wangji and requests him to let Jiang Cheng go from here.

Wei Wuxian begs, "Lan Zhan.. No.. Please leave Jiang Cheng for now and let him go from here. Lan Wangji try to understand my point of view because I don't want any commotion here right now. Jiang Cheng is also the leader of the Jiang sect. If you do anything to him, your lan sect will be in great trouble. Lan Zhan, please obey me and let him leave today for my sake."

Seeing his Omega begging in front of him, Lan Wangji lowers his sword. Lan Wangji gives Jiang Cheng a chance to leave.

Jiang Cheng is going back from there laughing when Alpha stops and he says to Lan Wangji, "Hanguang-Jun, you know what I like best about Wei Wuxian. Omega has a special mole, a space between Wei Ying's pussy and ass hole, a special mole there, when my semen used to drip on Wei Wuxian's mole after sex, then omega's mole looked even more beautiful, look sexy with my thick cum droplets."

Jiang Cheng was deliberately trying to enrage Lan Wangji.

Jiang Cheng walks away laughingly when he deliberately made Lan Wangji more angry.

Lan Wangji was getting very angry at this time but Wei Wuxian tries to calm him down.

Jiang Cheng thinks in his mind, "Wei Wuxian, I will ruin your married life with Lan Wangji. You dare to cheat me, now I will force you to cheat Lan Wangji. After that Lan Wangji will never trust you again. You have to come back to me."

=============
=============

To be continued..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and leave your comments too..

Follow me on Wattpad Neha22333 for more Fanfictional fantastic stories of Wangxian and Xianwang.

Storyline By
Neha