Y/n l/n and nevermore

All the students moved out the way for her, they all feared her. She has the death glare from hell and a bad attitude. The vampire at a normie school, y/n l/n.

Y/ns pov

I walked down the hallway in my favorite black and dark red dress, my h/c h/l hair setting nicely on my shoulders. I looked at everyone in the hallway, gross everyone here pisses me off. I'm glad their to scared to do some dumb shit. Everyones scared of me for a really good reason....My name gets called over the speakers "y/n l/n, please come to the principal office, you will be leaving" I growl and do as I'm told just to be picked up by my parents.. Their transferring me to a different school.. Fuck!

Time skip.

My parents transferred me to a school full of freaks like me called nevermore. Great now I gotta deal with them. I sighed as I packed my stuff. My computer, guitar, clothes, posters, my pansexual flag, my art shit, make up, all my stuff. I also bought new bed sheets and pillows for my dorm, a new dresser, a desk, and a new easel, sketch book and canvas. My parents told me to get ready after I had packed all my shit so I opened my bag and grabbed my make up bag and a outfit

 My parents told me to get ready after I had packed all my shit so I opened my bag and grabbed my make up bag and a outfit

I repacked my stuff and put my bags and stuff in my mothers car "y/n dear do you have to dress so

I repacked my stuff and put my bags and stuff in my mothers car "y/n dear do you have to dress so... Dark" my mother spoke as she began driving "yes" I scoffed she didn't reply

Time skip

This building is so cool. I got out the car and grabbed my bags out the trunk "y/n.." I looked at my mom and rolled my eyes before I have my father a quick hug "good bye dad, I love you" I walked away and met my principle "hello" I muttered "hello dear! I'm Ms weems" "I know" I held my bag and computer in my hands two other bags and two big boxes behind me, two men came and grabbed the boxes and bags and Ms weems told me to follow her so I did.

We were now in a dorm, a empty dorm.. Fuck yea I get my own dorm motherfuckers! I smiled a bit as the men put my stuff down, I set my bag down and turned to Ms weems "just drop of my schedule and uniform here" Ms weems nodded "I prefer a black or dark red uniform" Ms weems nodded once more before leaving. I got to work, built my desk, dresser and bed frame, put my mattress on the bed from and made my bed with my dark red and black bed set. I unpacked all my clothes, make up computer, art stuff. I set up my easel and set a clean canvas on it. I put up all my posters and my pansexual flag. I finally finished after setting up a small bedside table and black lamp. "Finally"