town with the child

Y/ns pov

I smiled as avery drank her milkshake "I take it you like your milkshake huh?" I smiled as avery nodded, I felt Ajax slid his hand on my thigh, I placed my hand on top of his only for him to squeeze my thigh, I looked at him and smacked his hand gently he chuckled softly "hey ms y/n?" I looked at avery "yes sweetheart" "I really like your makeup" she smiled "aw thank you!" "Can I sit by you?" I nodded and pushed ajaxs hand away as I picked Avery up and sat her on my lap, she looked at Ajax and stuck her tongue out at him "she's mine now" avery held onto my arm "no you can't have my girlfriend ave" "yes I can!" Ajax and avery continued for a second before I spoke up "how about y'all share? And if my boyfriend can't share his girlfriend with his baby sister than maybe he doesn't need his milkshake" I smiled as avery giggled, Ajax pouted and I mouthed to him 'your my favorite' he smiled as avery sat there drinking his milkshake.

We were back at nevermore now, avery was with her parents in there hotel room for the night and Ajax was allowed to sleep in my room. YAY! I changed in my bathroom into a pair of shorts and one of ajaxs hoodies. I took off my makeup and threw my hair into a bun on top of my head before I flipped onto my bed and looked at ajax "hurry and change so we can go to sleepppp" he chuckled and did as told. Once done he crawled into bed next to me and pulled me to his chest, I giggled and kissed his cheek "your so pretty" he smiled wrapping a strand of hair that had fallen behind my ear "so are you" I whispered and kissed him softly, he kissed me back and rested his hands around my waist. The kiss quickly got heated as his hands moved to my hips as he pulled me to his lap, my hands found his shoulders and had already threw his shirt on the ground...

(Another part when I can)