thank you

Y/ns pov

I looked around my gorgeous two story house as my two children ran around playing with their toys "Tucker don't take stuff from your sister" I smiled as he handed the toy back to mirabelle "say thank you sweetheart" I patted Tucker's head "thank you Bubba" mirabelle's sweet little voice rang as she hugged her brother "you're welcome sissy" he hugged her back. The twins are so precious, their five years old today and Ajax has a surprise for them when he gets home. Mirabelle has my hair color and fangs but her dads eyes and Tucker has his dads snakes, he always wears a beanie, his dads old beanie. A car pulled up in the drive way "it's daddy!!" Mirabelle yelled "yes it is!" I peeked out the window to see my husband walking up to the house with a box and two bags. Once he was inside her set everything on the counter and the kids ran up to him "daddy!" Mirabelle squeaked as he picked her and Tucker up "hello little ones" he smiled and gave them both a kiss on the forehead before we walked over to me and gave me a peck on the lips "hello sweetheart" he smiled "hi love" I smiled "ok kids do we want to open your gifts now?" Ajax smiled "yes!!" They both yelled and Ajax set them on the counter and handed them their gift bags. Mirabelle quickly opened hers, she got a teddy bear with a small bow around it's neck, its her favorite color too, red. Tucker opened his gift and smiled before he looked at Ajax "this is mine?" Ajax nodded "what is it sweetheart?" I looked in the bag and smiled, it was a light red fire truck, Tucker says he wants to be a firefighter when he grows up so this means a lot to him. "Thank you, daddy" Mirabelle hugged her bear as Tucker just stared at his fire truck "okay kids time for dinner then dad got y'all a special cake!" I smiled and set them in their booster seats, I made their food and ajaxs of course and set them at the table before I made my own and sat next to Ajax.

After eating and cake because lazy

I had Tucker on my hip and Ajax had Mirabelle. We walked up to their shared room and set them in their beds, Tucker of course had a fire truck printed bed set and Mirabelle had a rose printed set. "Ajax are you going to read them a book tonight?" I smiled "nope Mirabelle is already asleep" he whispered and I looked at her, she was in fact asleep cuddled up to her new toy. "Goodnight Dad" Tucker whispered "goodnight Mama" I kissed him on the forehead and Ajax and I closed their door and went to our room. I laid on the bed "thank you" Ajax smiled as he sat on the bed "for what?" I looked up at him with a confused expression "for being there for me when I needed you and for pushing the twins outta you" I smiled and jumped on him "don't thank me, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, love" we cuddled up together and ended up falling asleep talking to each other.