caught

Y/ns pov

I quickly changed to go one a walk with ajax, nothing to fancy but cute

I put on my shoes and left my phone in my room as I made it to ajaxs dorm, I walked inside and looked at ajax who was sitting on his bed "ready love?" Ajax smiled and nodded standed up

During the walk (because I'm lazy)

Ajax and I were holding hands as we walked. "Oh look a flower!' Ajax let go of my hand and bent down picking the flower before he stood back up. He cupped one side of my face and slid the flower behind my ear, I smiled " your adorable snake man" I placed my hand on his as we held eye contact. "I really want to kiss you right now.." Ajax whispered "what's stopping you?" I asked leaning closer to him. He kissed me, I kissed him back of course. I placed my hands on his chest leaning closer into the kiss. His hands moved to my face as the kiss heated up a bit, Ajax broke the kiss "let's go back to your dorm" I nodded and we quickly walked to my dorm.

Once there, I closed the door and felt ajaxs hands on my waist, I turned and our lips met in a passionate kiss, I felt my back meet a wall, his hands moved down to my thighs as he picked me up and carried me to my bed. He sat down with me on his lap, our lips moved together. He's hand slide up my shirt and softly grabbed my chest as he broke the kiss and began kissing my neck. We were so lost in the moment we didn't notice Enid and Wednesday there till... "OH MY GOD!!" Ajax and I jumped apart quickly "Enid! Wednesday! What are y'all doing here?!" I slightly yelled "well you weren't answering your texts so we decided to make sure the hyid didn't eat you" Wednesday nodded "well your alive so we're just gonna..." Enid grabbed Wednesdays hand and quickly left. I looked at Ajax "way you ruin the mood huh?" Ajax nodded a bit and we decided to just cuddle.