"i Knew There Was Someone Else." (dave X Jordyn)

Dave and jordyn had been married for 15 years now and it was coming up to their anniversary and jordyn wanted to know what to get dave, hed always been extremely hard to shop for so she was having a tough time figuring it out.

One night dave and jordyn were in bed and they were both on their phones, when dave fell asleep jordyn noticed his phone was still unlocked, 'hm, it couldn't do any harm to check and see what hes been looking at' jordyn thought to herself, she picked up the phone and started looking through it, suddenly dave got a message. Normally jordyn wouldn't be nosy but she just had a bad feeling about this, she clicked on the message and she gasped at what she saw.

She dropped the phone and dave grumbled in his sleep, she thought about crying but right now she was too angry, she started hitting dave on the shoulder and screaming at him. Dave woke up in a panic and started asking her what's wrong. "HOW COULD YOU" jordyn screamed, dave was confused by what she meant, "what?" he mumbled, wiping his tired eyes. "I KNEW THERE WAS SOMEONE ELSE HOW COULD YOU" dave realised the situation he was in and started to panic "no babe what are you talking about i love you".

Jordyn sneered "dont fucking lie to me dave I SAW THE MESSAGES" dave noticed his phone was unlocked on the bed and started really panicking now. "why were you going through my phone, i dont know who that is it swear!" dave wasnt good at convincing  "i was looking for an anniversary present for you but apparently you had other plans you PIG!" jordyn was teary eyed at this point. Dave knew he had to try and get himself out of this one fast "no babe i swear yours is the only ass id ever wipe i wouldn't even think of wiping anyone else", jordyn wasnt buying it "NO DAVID JUST GOT WIPE YOUR FUCKING SLUTS ASS INSTEAD, DID I NOT SHIT ENOUGH FOR YOU?? IS THAT IT??" jordyn screamed at him.

"JORDYN PLEASE ITS NOT WHAT I LOOKS LIKE I CAN EXPLAIN" dave was in hysterics by now but it was too late. Jordyn was packing her clothes into a suitcase and trying her best to ignore dave, "save it. You can go wipe any girls ass you want for all i care. We're over.", dave fell to his knees "BABY I WAS DRUNK PLEASE" dave cried out. "YOU DIDNT SEEM FUCKING DRUNK IN ALL THE MESSAGES YOU SENT, MONTHS IVE BEEN BELIEVING YOU WHILE YOU GO OUT AND WIPE HER ASS, MONTHS DAVE, MONTHS." jordyn had tears streaming down her face now, "were getting a divorce, I'll be staying at my mothers" she said as she slammed the front door behind her. "no.." dave mumbled as he sat on the floor, regretting his choices, he threw away his whole life, his joy and for what? A shitty tissue? Some random girl?