"congratulations." Dave X Vic Fuentes (mpreg)

The bartender's eye narrowed at Dave as he sat down.
"The usual?" He almost immediately asked the man. Dave hummed in response and put his head in his hands. (Dave is a depressed alcoholic btw guys)

Vic was feeling, *festive* this particular evening. He walked in and sat next to Dave, who was shuffling in his seat as the bartender poured his drink. The bartender slid the glass to Dave and he picked it up.
"Hold your horses, buckaroo. A guy like you shouldn't get too tipsy." Vic said, eyeing Dave. Dave looked up.
"And who is this clever fellow?" He replied with a chuckle. Dave looked at Vic, admiring him. He was a very handsome man.
"Vic. Vic Fuentes." Vic responded with a grin. "And you are..?"
"Dave Grohl." Dave tucked hair behind his ear as he said his name, blushing.
Vic leaned in closer, smiling.
"So, Dave Grohl. You seein' anyone?"
"No. I'm not." Dave's lip quivered.
"You wanna get funky? 10$ for 5 minutes, you get the idea." Vic said, smirking. Dave asjusted his tie nervously as he kept eye contact with Vic.
"Y'know what? Fuck it. Let's fuck." Dave replied with confidence.
"I like your attitude, partner." Vic replied, tipping his hat. Dave's face went red.
"You wanna.. like.. y'know.. like.." Dave stammered nervously. "Get to know each other first?" He blurted finally. "How much time can I get for.." Dave grabbed his wallet and began counting his bills. "120$?" (DO THE FUCKING MATH DAVE YOU DUMB SHIT)
"Baby about 50 minutes of whatever the fuck you want.." Vic said, grinning.
(anyways they talk then they go to the arcade for a bit and bond.)
The two walked away, from the rewards table with their prizes, hand in hand.
"We've got about 20 minutes left, buster." Vic says, looking at Dave.
"You wanna do.. something more?" Dave smirked, and put his hand on Vic's chest.

(They fucked)

Dave awoke the next morning. Vic was spooning him. It was all normal. Everything felt normal.
Until it didn't.
Dave rushed to the bathroom and began hurling into the toilet. Vic walked in and rubbed Dave's back. After a bit, Dave stood up.
"I better get a pregnancy test." Dave yawned.

POSITIVE

Dave gasped. Dave rose from the bathroom floor to tell Vic. They shared a passionate kiss.

9 MONTHS LATER.
EMERGENCY ROOM.

"im gonna need you to push on three ok?" the nurse said to dave who was gripping onto the hospital bed.
"OH MY GOD" dave yelled out in pain as he attempted to push out his little baby girl.
Vic stared at him from the side of the bed hoping to give him a bit of comfort in his moment of pain. "you've got this dave... im right here!" vic said encouragingly, "UGGGHHHH IT HURTS" dave groaned loudly "i know baby but its gonna be worth it for our baby girl" vic replied, he was nervous to be a father and seeing dave in so much pain hurt his heart but he knew he couldn't give up now.
"one more big push okay dave" the nurse said "one more and then it'll be over".

Dave was taking deep breaths to try and level out the pain but it waant really working. "cmon dave just one more push youve got this it'll be over soon!" vic said worriedly, he was scared and excited at the same time but he just wanted dave to be okay.

Dave let out another scream as he pushed as hard as he could to get this baby out, he was in excruciating pain but he couldn't wait to be a dad, especially since he got to be a dad with vic. "almost there!" the nurse yelled up to dave, he let out one last scream and with that the baby was out, "its a girl!". Dave and vic both sighed a sigh of relief as dave flopped his head down onto the pillow exhausted, "you did it baby!" vic said smiling, still out of breath from how hard dave was gripping his hand. The nurse placed the baby on daves chest and dave giggled as he watched his little girl fall asleep in his arms for the very first time.

"congratulations" the nurse said watching the beautiful moment, "thank you, its our first" vic replied happily, proud of the family they'd created in such a short time, they wouldn't trade this for the world. Dave started to fall asleep and vic just watched, smiling, he had finally found his home... and it was dave.

(first half write by raven the great aka awesome sauce friend or @/metalheadgwenstacy on tiktok)