"the Baby." Dave X Vic Fuentes (alternate Ending/sequel)

Vic woke up the hearing a scream coming from the bathroom, his boyfriend dave was 5 months pregnant at the time, it was their first baby. "dave!?" vic yelled as he tried to figure out what was happening in his tired state, dave just groaned in response and vic ran into the bathroom in a panic only to see dave on the floor in a puddle of his own blood. "DAVE! ARE YOU OK??" vic screamed, he was terrified now. He slid onto his knees and sat next to him as dave held out his hand for support. "the baby.." dave groaned out,"oh god... should i call 911??" vic responded, "please". A couple minutes later the ambulance arrived and vic led them into the bathroom where dave was sitting behind his miscarried fetus, tears staining his once smiling face, staring into the distance. they brought dave into the ambulance and as he sat on the gurney he stated crying even more, "its all my fault" he sobbed, "i should've been more careful, now our baby is gone...", vic frowned "no baby its not your fault theres nothing you could've done" he said trying to comfort his sobbing boyfriend "im so sorry, i know you were so excited im so sorry vic.." dave said crying even harder as he thought about how disappointed vic must've been. "its ok dave, its not your fault, im not disappointed im just scared... I want you to be okay." as they arrived at the hospital dave had stopped crying as much but he was still covered in blood.

Dave was sitting in his hospital bed as kurt and krist came running in,"we heard what happened dave... im so sorry.. " kurt said patting daves hand as he lay in the bed. "thank you kurt.." dave said tearing up again. Krist handed vic some flowers to leave on daves room table, "thanks" he whispered to the taller man. After a few minutes of them comforting dave and sending their condolences they had to leave again, vic stayed the night with dave and soon enough they could return home, but things would never be the same..