Tension /3

Posting this one day earlier just because I love you guys :)

Yeah having sex with his boyfriend wasn't a bad idea at all until Wooyoung got a call from the person who lives in his mind rent free 24/7.

Wooyoung was bouncing up and down his boyfriend's dick, being a moaning mess with every thrust inside him, he gets all the way up and slams down hard hitting his prostate, the boy was getting so tired, his knees and thighs were sore and was losing the pace slowly, plus this is the position he didn't want to, he knew he will get tired and tomorrow will be hell for the boy.

And they have been going for some time now, Yeosang had already cummed but Wooyoung just couldn't feel it coming whenever his boyfriend would hold him and thrust his hips up or him bouncing faster, it just felt so empty, yeah he feels pleasure but it's just not enough to make him actually release.

He needs more, think Wooyoung think, what attracts you the most to your boyfriend?
He looks down on seeing his sweaty boyfriend, no, looks at the boy's stomach, no abs, no, muscles no none, he has none, face, not attractive to make him cum even though he does look sexy with a pleasure expression.

He snaps from his thoughts when he hears his familiar phone ring, looking around he finds it on the small table where the used lube sits, the plastic of the condom and a clock indicating 21:04, Yeosang picks it up and looks at the contact

Sannie, he reads frowning his eyebrows"are you really going to accept the call in the middle of this?"

That's exactly what he needs, San, he needs to hear him, his voice, his voice is enough to make the boy come at this moment, is it wrong? Yes, Cheating? Probably

But at this point, he just wants to cum and can't, he doesn't care at all.

"A-Ah~nmyeah, it's more exciting insn't it?" He says earning a smirk from Yeosang

"Naughty boy, sure, let your best friend hear how much you like getting fucked by my dick" Yeosang gives him the phone, before accepting the call he gets turned around, legs spread and Yeosang goes in again making him whimper, looking at the phone he notices he already accepted the call, putting It to his ear Wooyoung covers his mouth with the other hand when his boyfriend hits his spot once again making him moan.

"Woo?" Fuck, yeah, hearing his best friend's voice turns him on even more but it's still not enough, he needs San's husky voice, it's so dominating It would drive anyone insane.

His boyfriend starts pounding into him fast and hard making the boy close his eyes shut trying not to moan

"Wooyoung?" There is that voice, hearing it Wooyoung's body fills with goosebumps, tingles In his stomach he feels himself getting closer to cum

"A..ah~ S-San?" He moans his name, and as Yeosang thrusts faster Woo finally cums hard onto his stomach, "ah-fuck~" he escapes a lewd moan from his partly open mouth, feeling his body shake with the orgasm

"My god.. Shit, I'll talk with you later" and the line goes dead, looking at Yeosang he sees the boy smiling "good job" he tells Wooyoung caressing his cheek.

The boy starts feeling disgusted with himself, how can he do something like this to his boyfriend.. And San too, he fucked up now he probably thinks he is disgusting for moaning into the call like that, he didn't mean to but his voice turned him on so much...

"I'm taking a shower" as he gets up he almost falls to the ground, Yeosang's arm wrapped around him, holding the boy that feels even more disgusted seeing how much his boyfriend cares for him.

He doesn't deserve this.

*******************
On the other hand San didn't feel disgusted at all, the boy had a big problem, he got hard, very hard, just by hearing his best friend's moan from the other side of the line