3

Vaishnavi : yes, but uniform is compulsory in classes so until college allows us to wear casual clothes in classes I wont go in classes.

Abhishek : are you mad or what? College officials won't change rules for you!!

Vaishnavi : they will darling, come.

Abhishek can see that everyone is watching her today, she really steals attention of every boy and girl.

From next day,

Vaishnavi starts wearing such kinda outfits regularly and convince Abhishek to kept his shirt top 2 buttons open.

They are becoming trend setter in college now. Few girls and boys start following them and within weeks, other girls and boys start showing intrest to being their friends.

But, Vaishnavi wants friends can match vibe with them. And she found two today.

One of them is Anushka sen.

Abhishek and Vaishnavi is sitting in cafeteria of college and having some discussion.

Abhishek told vaishnavi that his younger brother will take admission in this college too.

Soon he will join.

Anushka : hi, hope I am not interrupting you guys?

Abhishek : no no, have a seat.

Vaishnavi : anushka right?

Anushka : yes, I am in same course but in other batch, I just came to tell you darling that you set college on fire. Everyone is talking about you.

Vaishnavi smiled.

Vaishnavi : studies are important, but it should not be stressful right?

Anushka : definitely agreed, that's why I came to you, because I want to follow this lifestyle as well. I wanna be bold like you.

Vaishnavi : I guess you are already.

Anushka : thanks for compliment but I want to be friend with you guys, there is no one like me, I mean who thinks like me in my class.

Vaishnavi : uhm.... We have some rules here dear, if you can follow those rules then you can join us, we are thinking to form a group name "Shameless".

Stay tuned