79

Because of the jerk with which my cock got free, and as Vaishnavi had loosened her grip now it was free from her hand .

It was totally free and not touching her in anyway. Neither was it her hand nor touching her lips as before.

I cursed my stars, for loosing the golden chance to enjoy with Vaishnavi.

I had lost all contact and lost whatever enjoyment I was getting before.

Vaishnavi's hand was also still and she was sleeping as before.

The situation was very frustrating for me, as before it, Vaishnavi was at least holding my cock but now nothing.

Suddenly I felt some movement down in my lap. I opened my eyes a bit , just enough to see.

And I found Vaishnavi's hand fumbling for something.

I thought of an idea and slowly put my hand on the base of my cock and tried to push it downward, so that my Vaishnavi's hand may touch it and she may again held it in her hand.

I kept pushing it down ward till it touched my Vaishnavi's face on her cheeks.

She immediately held it in her hand  again wrapped her fingers around it and now she was holding it firmly in her fist.

I was in cloud nine and now it was more enjoyable as now my cock was bare and free from the confinements of boxers and now it was skin to skin touch.

I don't know she is awakened or sleeping.

Anyway whatever be the case , I was benefitted.

Suddenly there was some movement in Vaishnavi's body and she retreaded her face backward a bit, so that now my cock was not touching her cheeks but was in line of her lips.

To my amazement and astonishment , she pushed my cock downward and my cock started touching her mouth.

All this was becoming unbearable for me.

Stay tuned