72

We came back to Mumbai by flight, and it's midnight twelve.

We had arranged one car somehow at this time but it's 4 seater so only 4 of us can sit in it. Even if adjust 5 can fit in this car.

Riyaz (teasingly) : I won't mind if any of you (Anushka and Roshni) will sit on my lap throughout journey.

So all the we decided that in unison that any two of us will come with train.

Firstly, Siddharth said he and Abhishek will come from train.

Vaishnavi : I guess, Siddharth you should go with them because 3 girls and a boy I guess not safe, so I will come with Abhi. Train is more safe and I can come sleeping.

Abhishek : But Vaishnavi only passenger trains are showing on app right.

Vaishnavi : no issue book one of them and lets go.

So Abhishek have nothing to say, but his body is already hungry now travel alone with her can make him more desperate.

All of them left in car.

And Vaishnavi with Abhishek reach the railway station.

Abhishek POV

We reached railway station at 10 pm , the train was at time.

I asked the T.T to guide us on seat, we have a reservation of a same seat. By the way so many seats were empty but we sit together.

I start watching something on phone.

Vaishnavi : I want to sleep.

We boarded climb and settled on the top berth.

No one is on the other seat opposite us only a men is on behind's seat.

But the one can't see us.

It was long route night train so all were sleeping.

I asked Vaishnavi to lay down on the berth, as there was not enough space there for both of us and I am sitting only.

Stay tuned