52

Siddharth : Avneet, I think you came here with these plans in your mind.

Avneet : Well, I won't lie, but I wanna prove you that my shyness is not for you and I can do anything in my mood.

Siddharth : okay I accept it. Now let's finish it here only. (He blush).

Avneet : naah, we will finish it, so the next stop is mall lingerie shop. If you know you know. (She winked).

Siddharth blush.

Siddharth : yeah right, There you can find the replacement of your remaining clothing.

Avneet : yeah.

Siddharth : but Avneet, I don't think we should do all this, like you know na how they were looking at you before, I don't liked that.

Avneet : by the way, I wanted to get rid of everything, not necessarily replace everything. (said Avneet sipping her coffee)

Siddharth had no idea what Avneet meant by that.

Siddharth : yes you are right, you didn't need to do something like this!!

But he just hoped that she didn't meant something kinky in the end of the day after all the tease that she was giving.

Avneet : I should rid of them now!! (She place the coffee cup after finishing the coffee)

Now, he was curious about how she would get rid of her undergarments.

Avneet : we can have a good meal together, isn't it good idea?

Siddharth : Yeah, as you think right!!

Avneet : what if we bring some snacks and watch a movie here?

Siddharth : I don't think there would be any movie we would prefer to watch.

Avneet : come on, who wants to watch the movie. (She is talking too naughty now).

Siddharth is not believing his ears today, because he always thought the most bold and kinky head girl in the group is vaishnavi but Avneet is changing that perception.

Stay tuned