Now forming this group starts creating a difference in behavior of other students.

The teaching staff who was introducing new rules of dress everyday are feeling like to give up in front of students.

But Dean is still not ready to accept that he lose from the students.

So, the dean of college called Vaishnavi in the cabin to talk to her who started all this in this university.

Vaishnavi : may I come in sir?

Dean : yes, come in, Miss Rao.

Dean check her out from top to the bottom then he made so irritated face. Vaishnavi knows that he is narrow minded men who wants to run people's with his mind set.

Vaishnavi : you called me sir?

Dean : yes, I didn't want to but I have to call you here today, because you are crossing your limits of breaking rules, Miss Rao.

Vaishnavi : what I did now sir?

Dean : do you think, this kinda dress up is appropriate for college.

Vaishnavi : what is wrong with this outfit sir?

Dean : everything, girls like you....

Before he could complete, vaishnavi interrupted.

Vaishnavi : what do you mean by Girl like me?

Dean : I know very well, why girls like you wear such kinda clothes.

Vaishnavi : may I know sir, why?

Dean : because your parents didn't taught you how to behave. Such a shameless girl you are. (He said in an insulting tone) Do you have any idea of Culture.

Vaishnavi : yes sir, I do have idea of Indian culture, according to our culture girls are treated like a goddess.

Dean : shut up. Don't teach me. Men's are always supreme than girls, and you are trying to control guys in college like this.

Vaishnavi : if you think that then I have no issues sir, but I won't change my dressing style.

Dean : I knew it, so I already signed letter to rusticate you from my university.

Vaishnavi is shocked for a moment.

Stay tuned.