THE BEGINNING [11]

The evaluation continued and Dg and I focused on the trainees, many of them are good, and mostly in class A, they aren't bad but they are not as good either, many of them still lack,  and mostly lack in facial expression, their expression didn't synchronize with the song they've chosen, as for the vocal group they have a bit problem to their singing, the trainees lack clarity, their voice wasn't as strong as the song either.
after the evaluation, the trainees stay there for a bit, while the dept head talks to them, I guess there is also a problem with the trainees, I glance at one of the trainees and she seems so focused on the other trainees, I guess the boy she was looking is from class A, I just smiled, it's clear that she admired him, but I didn't care too much either, it's forbidden in this company or in the entertainment world to have a relationship, especially when they are still in training.

I glance at DG, and gently nudge him

Yukkina: you're busy after this?

Dg shakes his head and gives me a question face

Yukkina: let's go to the shore

Dg nodded

 after the trainees left, DG and I also said goodbye to the heads, we headed out of the building and drove, it was almost 5 pm and the sunset was approaching, as we approached the shore, the sunset was also there, it was so beautiful that it lefts me in awe.

Yukkina: hey, DG

Dg: Yes?

Yukkina: do you think the trainees will be satisfied if they become an idol?

DG looks at me with a surprised face, completely stunned to what I said

Yukkina: I mean it's not bad, but as I observe some of the trainees there lack something, and some look like they forgot about the rule, I mean it's not bad to admire someone, but can they really do it? the scandals, the dramas, can they even handle it? 

Dg: I don't know either

Dg sighs and looks at me

Dg: why do you care about those so much?

Yukkina: why did you become an idol then?

DG was stunned once again, and his face turned serious, but he never spoke, I just sighed and continued looking at the sunset while sitting down on the sand with him by my side.