THE BEGINNING [12]

After that, DG escorted me to the apartment. I invited him in, and we had dinner.

Yukkina: Do you think they can still improve?

DG: Who knows, but I guess it depends on the performance they show.

Yukkina: Honestly, I'm wondering if they can handle everything. Some will go home in tears, others will have debut opportunities, but it doesn't end there.

DG sighs*

DG: Why are you thinking so deeply about this? You're overthinking.

Yukkina: How long is their training?

DG: It will finish one year from now. One girl group and one boy group.

Yukkina: I see, then I guess I have to be tough on them.

DG: It won't be easy for them at all.Yukkina: In your opinion, do you think there are already deserving individuals for the positions?

DG: I can't say for sure yet, but there are talented individuals lined up in Class A.

Yukkina: The leaders of Class A, both girls and boys, in my opinion, have exceeded our expectations. I think they truly deserve to debut.

DG: I think so too... but they still need to undergo intense training.

Yukkina: Yes, indeed. By the way, have you talked to Uncle Charles again?

DG: Yes, earlier.

Yukkina: I see. I hope everything gets sorted out.

DG: Don't worry, everything is going well.

After we ate, I just told DG to spend the night here, and thankfully, he agreed. We talked about trivial things that happened before, but I'll admit, the spark whenever I talk to him still hasn't disappeared. It's like I haven't really moved on from this guy. But the feeling of talking to him like this is so enjoyable. Now, I realize that the love I felt for DG before really never went away. But this time, I'll start again. Maybe I'll try to flirt with him in our upcoming movie, and I swear, our upcoming movie is so fitting for me. "The Beginning."

From now on, I will start with a clean slate. Even though I know I might seem like a child in his eyes, I won't give up. Even if I look foolish, he's really the only person I can't let go of. The feeling I have for him seems impossible to fade away. And from now on, I will do everything to make him say that I am deserving of his love. Even if it's difficult, I will do everything. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!