NOTICE BY YOU

NO ONE'S POV

after the evaluation, yukina decided that she will go to the park first before going home, she wants to go there after many years, after all that park was the place where dg decided to hear her problems even if he just go there for orders, he still goes there and she is thankful for that. that day also was the day yukina got her first kiss, that day yukina decided to kiss him for her own sake because that's also the last day where they can meet, yukina needed to go abroad and focus on her studied there, that's her parents order and she can't let them down, for yukina that park is so important so after many years she is hoping that nothing change about that park at least just a bit.

when yukina was walking towards the swing, she remember that the swing was where she kiss dg or rather James Lee in the past, that swing didn't change so she is glad, yukina sat down at the swing where exactly she sits when she and James or dg talk. as yukina was remembering the past she didn't realize that someone is there and just keep on looking at her.

it's been so long, how I wish I could go back in time to where we first met, I wonder what will happen if I didn't obey my parents and decided to stay here, will James Lee that I know didn't change into a complete person that is now Diego Khang, will dg notice me more right now if I didn't leave? Yukina thought as she was sitting and looked at the night sky.

yukina didn't realize the time and as she was about to leave she realize that someone is there and keeping an eye on her when she approached it, it was dg, so dg was the one who keep on looking at her from behind.

since when did you get here? and did you eavesdrop here all this time? yukina said

well I get here first and then I notice someone is in the swing and it was you, second, that's none of your business; dg said as he smirked 

tch; yukina clicked her tongue

dg just look at her and leaned in yukina was shocked she can't say a word she felt like if she talk, dg will surely kiss her, and then when yukina decided to give up and close her eyes for the kiss, dg step back, the heck yukina thought, yukina thought dg would kiss her but dg step back, dg look deeper in her eyes and said

Now is not the right time, maybe one day I can do it but I hope you didn't get the wrong idea that I hate you because I didn't notice you, I didn't notice you because you change so much, but I still I notice you, I just pretend I don't.

yukina was in shock, she look dg in the eye and he looks so sincere and there she was her feelings for him grew again so all this time, so all this time dg notice her, and yukina felt so happy.

sorry to the readers this is my first story so every chapter is boring and its not long i really dont know what to put i just type what is in my mind thank you