MOVIE

It is Finally here! DG and I first movie, so let me explain this, the plot of this story is about a girl who falls in love with her genius senior, who looks like a gangster. The story revolves around the girl and her senior who always saved her secretly, the title "New Beginning" is when the girl flew abroad after high school and came back almost after 10 years, and once again their path crossed, that's why called the new beginning, another chapter of their lives together in the same country.

as the shoot began, we began acting according to our roles, there were also some kissing parts. but the director decided to cut it first, he then decided that his decision would be based on the middle part of our movie whether we would do it or not.

~after shooting~

~in the tent~

I just let out a heavy sigh, what a long day, even though I am used to cameras, I didn't expect that acting was so hard, but at least now I learned my lesson. I glanced at DG's direction and he looked exhausted, I guess it was normal since he had to shoot many scenes today.

"Dg, drink this" I decided to give him the water, I was supposed to be drinking.

"Thanks" he took the water bottle and drank, he sat on the couch beside me. I noticed him staring so I stared back.

"What?" I asked in a confused tone, confused by what he was talking about.

"Nothing, are you okay?" he asks, this man is kind for some reason...
"It's not like, I'm not used to it" he just looks at me for a second and looks away, what is wrong with him?!

I sigh, deciding to shut my mouth up, Anyway, this is also our new beginning. I hope this movie will climb to the top!

sorry for the short chapter! Anyway, I am thinking of writing a story on Neobook, I hope you will all read it! The title is Threads of Fate! It's still ongoing though, so I hope you all read it.