Meeting Princess Peach

Meanwhile in a dark forest, Luigi pulls himself up off the ground. He groans, and gets the bag of tools. "Mario? (Y/n)? Where are you guys? Huh?" A branch snags him, then stumbles near a lava stream but runs across, he bumps into a tree, then gets attacked by bats, grabs his flashlight then continues, he hears something, then sees and gets attacked by a Dry Bones, he hits a branch and flies toward the Dry Bones dismantling him. "Oh." He notices the dismantled Dry Bones. "Ha, ha! Yes! You just got a-Luigi'd!" Dry Bones gets reassembled as more arrive to get Luigi, Luigi escapes into a fortress, just when he thought he was safe, a group of Shy Guys and a Snifit stands in the shadows, Luigi screams in the dark. Meanwhile Mario, (Y/n) and Toad arrive at the Mushroom Kingdom's town of Toads. "This way, guys! The princess lives right on that hill!" Toad leads them through the city. "Excuse me, everybody, coming through. Got a big adventure happening right now. Just clear a path for us. If I could just... Excuse me..." Toad said. "Here you go." Mario said to one of them. 

"Excuse me, everybody, coming through! Their brother is going to die imminently! Out of the way, please! Just trying to clear a path. That's all I'm doing. He's gonna be fine. Chanterelle!" Toad said. "Morning!" They greeted. "Nice to see ya, bud!" Toad said. "Does this thing work?" A yellow toad asked. "Yes, works great. Eh, you just have to blow into it." Another toad replied. "And, up we go." Toad said. "Wait, up?" (Y/n) asked. Mario and (Y/n) quickly get on the platform, which takes them up. The gate opens in front of them, Mario and (Y/n) follow Toad on a moving platform. Toad hops onto the next platform, Mario missed the jump but grabbed onto the edge. Mario gets up and breaths heavily, before running after Toad and his sister. Toad continues running through the kingdom, and whistles to Mario, who was waving at a Toad, to get his attention. Mario gets off the rising platform and follows him onto bricks that float above. Mario and (Y/n) try not to fall. "Whoa! Okay, so these bricks are just floatin' here? Uh..." (Y/n) said. "Just pop in this pipe and we're on our way!" Toad said. "Oh." Mario said. "It's the only way to fly, man." Toad laughs. "Woo!" He said. "Oh, wow! Love these pipes--" Mario yelps as he gets sucked into it and (Y/n) follows. They yell as they get dragged across, hitting every corner, while Toad was having a smooth ride. "Woo!" Toad said.

Toad gets out of the pipe and jumps in another. Mario and (Y/n) come out next but get confused on which pipe Toad took. They get in the wrong pipe and come out of another. "Huh?" Mario asked. They try other pipes but repeatedly end up in the same place. They soon see even more pipes. "Oh come on!" (Y/n) shouted. The two finally come out of the correct pipe at the top of the hill. They look completely worn out. "Ohh..." (Y/n) tumbles onto the ground. "Here we are. Palace doors. Bing bang boom!" Mario gets up, then helps (Y/n) up and straightens his hat while staring in awe at the Castle. "Come on!" Toad laughs. "Woo!" He said. "Whoa." They follow Toad to the castle entrance.  "Pretty impressive, am I right?" The three get stopped by two guards at the palace doors. "Hold it right there, you three!"

 The blue toad guard said. "Oh, hey. I'm (Yn), and this is my brother, Mario. We need to see... the princess. It's an emergency." (Y/n) said. "What princess?" The blue toad asked. "I've never heard of any princess." The yellow toad said. "Oh, wait, I did. Our princess, though, is in another castle." The blue toad said. "Oh, yeah, that's right." The yellow toad said. "You should try another castle, maybe. She ain't in this one." The blue toad said. "Huh?" (Y/n) and Mario asked.  "Okay, so they're messing with you two. And... I don't like it." Toad takes out his frying pan, screaming a battle cry, places his camping equipment down, and makes food for them, much to Mario's and (Y/n)'s confusion. "What do you guys, um... What do you wanna eat? Anything, anything your hearts desire." He whispers to the siblings. "Go!" "I am ready to scramble it up." Mario and (Y/n) sneak in through the palace doors. They stop to notice some more guards and pretend to be stoic and salute the guards while walking by them; the guards salute them back.