Mario and (Y/n) Vs Donkey Kong

Meanwhile inside Bowser's castle, Luigi is led in front of Bowser's throne. "We found him in the Dark Lands." Snifit said. Bowser growls and Luigi yelps. "Leave him to me." Kamek undoes Luigi's restraints with his magic and forces him to Bowser. "What is your name?" Bowser asked. "Uh... Luigi." He shudders. "Not sure if you know who I am, but I'm about to marry a princess and rule the world." He sharpens the claws on his hands a little in front of Luigi. "Wow, uh..." Luigi chuckles flatly. "Yay..." he said. "But there's one problem, Luigi: there's a human traveling with my fiancée. Has a mustache, just like you. Do you know him...?" Bowser asked. "No! No!" Luigi shouted. "Ah, a tough one, I see. Maybe this will get you to talk."

 He pulls on a strand of Luigi's mustache. Luigi lets out a sharp gasp, panting, rapidly. "Do you think I know every human being with a mustache wearing an identical outfit with a hat with the letter of his first name on it? Because I don't." Bowser pulls out the hair and he shrieks. Bowser grabs Luigi and tugs on his whole mustache. "DO YOU KNOW HIM?!" Bowser asked. "Gah! STOP! STOP! STOP, STOP, STOP. I know him. Yes, I know him. Yeah, he's my brother, Mario, and he's the best guy in the world." Luigi starts crying. "Do princesses find him attractive?" Bowser asked. "They do if they have good taste." Bowser furiously yanks a chunk of Luigi's mustache, causing him to shriek in agony. "Get him outta my sight!" Bowser tosses Luigi aside. "We'll see how tough this Mario is when he watches me kill his brother!" Luigi, now trapped in a cage, is dropped down into a dungeon where other prisoners hang suspended over a pool of lava. Luigi screams, pants, whimpers, and quavers.

"Where am I?" He asked. He hears a laugh, and Luigi gasps. In another cage, a blue star creature, Lumalee, spins the cage around. "Home." He said. The Penguin King sits in yet another cage with two other penguins. "Pay him no heed. He is cute, but he is..." the penguin does a cuckoo whistle. "In an insane world, it is the sane who is called crazy." Lumalee pulls out a pinwheel and blows it. The propeller pops off and floats away. "How long have you guys been in here?" Luigi asked. Lumalee begins swinging the cage back and forth. "Time, like hope, is an illusion." He said. "Please! We are depressed enough!" The penguin king shouted. "There's gotta be a way outta here." Luigi said. "There is no escape. The only hope is the sweet relief of death." The prisoners moan in agony. "Oh, you've got to be kidding me." The penguin king shouted. "So Mario is with this princess..." Luigi said quietly to himself. 

"(Y/n), please be okay..." he whispers to himself worriedly. Later on, (Y/n), Mario, Peach and Toad approach the Jungle Kingdom gates. "You ready?" She asked. "Yup." (Y/n) said. "Eh...sure." Mario said. Peach knocks on the door, the door opens then a Kong roars, causing (Y/n), Mario and Toad to scream in fear, and Peach to lean back. "What?" Toad asked. "What happened to you fearing nothing?" (Y/n) asked Toad playfully, and he huffs, then nudges her playfully and she laughs. "How you doin'?" Mario asked. "We are here to see the king." Peach said. "Follow me." He replied. "That gorilla's wearin' a sports coat." Mario said. "We can see that." (Y/n) said. "Feel underdressed." Toad said, and (Y/n) giggles. The the Kong prepares his kart. "Hop in." (Y/n), Mario, Peach and Toad get in the kart, and are driven through the Jungle Kingdom. "Whoa." (Y/n) said in awe as she looks around. They are driven to a mountain palace. Inside, Kong soldiers line the hallway leading to the throne of Cranky Kong.

"Oh, by all means, come in." Cranky Kong said. "Great and mighty Cranky Kong." Peach said. "So, I heard you want my army." He replied. "Yes, your Highness. Without your help, the Mushroom Kingdom will be annihilated." Peach said. "What makes you think you're worthy of fighting alongside the greatest army in the world?" Cranky Kong asked. "Because we have heart. And with your strength... we can win." Peach said. "Okay, fine." Cranky Kong said. "That's it?" (Y/n) asked in surprise. "No, that's not it. The answer is no. Goodbye." Cranky Kong said. "If the Mushroom Kingdom falls, the Jungle Kingdom is next!" Peach shouted. "She has a point, you know." (Y/n) said. "We're not leavin'... without YOUR ARMY!" Mario shouted. "Yeah!" (Y/n) shouted. Cranky Kong looks at them, then laughs. "Who are these two? Oh, they make me laugh!" He laughs. "All right, tough guys... You want my army so badly? Defeat my son, in the Great Ring of Kong!" He said. "Give us a second." Peach pulls Mario and (Y/n) aside. "This is a really, really bad idea!" She said. "Well, do you have another way to save our brother?" Mario asked. Cranky Kong steps in between them.