chapter 19 (M)

IAY 19

Njan nalla reethiyil busy aayath kond anne update idan late aavunnath.

Hope you guys understand and stay with me......
Ee story eppa thirkkum enn enik oru ethum pidim kittanilla. I'm going with the flow.

Pinne oru karayam story vaayikkunnavar ishtamayal onnu vote cheyyane. You can also share your coments...........

Back to story.

Agane hyunjin felix kandu mutti. Ini avarude naalukal aan.

Felix annengil kore neram kilikkal onnum varand hyunjine thanne nokki nikkuvaa. Avan ottum vishwasikkan pattathaa kazhchaa.

Ring... Ring....
Felixnte phone adichathaa

Hyunjin : aara

Felix : ayyo ammachi... Njan ivade ethiyaal vilikkkan paranjathaa. Enne inn kollum.

Felix : hello ammachii..
.
Jessi : ooo ammachine orma indayirunnalle. Njan orth nee ninte avane kaanumbol enne marakkum n...

Felix : ehhh ammachik ivan ivade indenn ariyornnaa.

Jessi : nee ozhich baaki ellarkkum ariyaa.

Felix : oru vaak  ennod parayarnnille.

Jessi : appa ath surprise aavillalo.

Felix : ennalum.

Jessi : ninte hyunjin paranjitta ninnod parayanjath.

Felix : eda patti..

Hyunjin : 😁😁😁

Jessi : enna sheri daa. Nee free akkumbol vilikk.

Felix : okey ammachi. Sheri enna.

Hyunjin : aara viliche. Ammachi aano.

Felix : allada. Ninte mattaval.

Hyunjin : ayin enik mattaval illallo mattavan alle ollath.

Hyunjin stare Felix lips.

Felix : ntha Monte udesham.

Hyunjin : udesham athra nallath alla.....

Hyunjin grab his hair's and put his lips on him. He started to kiss him deeply. He suck Felix lips like his life depends on. Hyunjin bit felix lower lips for his permission. Felix gladly open his mouth for hyunjin' s tongue. Now they are kissing with their tongue aggressively. They kissed till they are breathless. This is the first time they are kissing like this.

The heat between them are increasing by every second.
They want more than kissing...
They want to be one in very intensive way.

The feeling of each other's body against each other make them greedy.

Hyunjin : Felix

Felix :  Hmmm

Hyunjin : make me yours. Mark me as yours... Make love with me.

Felix started to kiss his lips roughly. They started to touch each other's body. The love and heat between them make them became wild. They want to explore each other so intimately.

Felix sucked hyunjin's lip. Hyunjin opened his mouth for felix. Felix started to kiss him with his tongue he taste every inch of his mouth.

The make out lasts for a good 5 minutes. Now they want to became so close to each other. Their body their sweat everything... They want to mix their strong emotion towards each other..

Felix grab his waist and neck at the same time and kissed him like his life depends on. They started to walk to the bed. Felix hovered above hyunjin and peck his lips.