𝟗. 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐘

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

You sat by your desk, fiddling with the pen you held in your hand, between your index finger and thumb. Leaning on your hand, you stared out the window which looked over the neighbourhood's road.

It was pretty, and the sunlight shone into your room, shining up everything. You were trying to write a new good poem for tomorrow; Monday.

Nothing was going through your head but that time that was yesterday. It was so nice to see Yona again after a long time, but those texts hurt. That she just rejected you after the first date. Was it even a date to her?

The moment I met you, it felt like home.

I didn't feel nervous. I didn't feel butterflies.

I let you in. I let myself adore you.

You were my home, but I wasn't yours.

I let you in, but you didn't.

You kept running,

and I chased you like a devastated wolf.

But you just peeked back at me,

with your bittersweet smile,

to see if I was still following.

You didn't know if you liked your poem or not, dropping the pen beside the paper to take a pause. Everything was boring nowadays, and there was nothing to be excited about anymore. It felt like... Yona was the only thing that made you excited, but now that she was gone?

All that happened was that she just rejected you. But why such strong emotions?

Your chin began twitching again, and your eyes got swollen up with water, soon gushing everything out. You stood back up, grabbing your phone. It felt like you needed someone. Needed Yona back.

Yona. Please. -

I don't want to lose you. Please give me another chance. -

It didn't even say that you were blocked from her side. But she didn't seem to read your message either even if you waited for moments. And Yona is a person who would always answer no matter who or what.

You decided to stalk a bit, going in on every social media she's active on. She always posts. Every day. But, there was nothing. It was like she disappeared. She's just moved on so fast, or are you wrong? But she wouldn't give up her social media just because of what happened yesterday.