attacked by Fire Ruthless

The competition in the afternoon was fierce. Taehyung played care-freely until he was dripping with sweat. Even now, after he had showered, his wrist was still swollen.

Out of habit, he turned on his computer. While waiting for him to successfully logging-in to the game, he went to the dining room to take a can of drink from his refrigerator. When Taehyung turned back to the computer, his fingers paused at the ring-pull on the drink's can.

A bead of water slide down from the top of his head, continued falling into the white towel hanging on his neck, sliding more to his collarbone, more and more until it was finally hidden under the vest clinging onto his chest.

Taehyung gulped and took a drink, and at the same time, his hand reached out on the keyboard. He took a glance at the screen and was stunned. He had to take a second glance, because there, on his friends list, a "fragment" of his past suddenly showed up right in front of him.

「Fire Ruthless」 → 「JM」: 「? 」

A few seconds later,JM replied: "......"

Taehyung's Adam's apple bobbled. He stood startled for a few seconds until the cellphone on his desk suddenly began to ring

The sound made Taehyung regained his sense back to reality. He put down his drink on the desk, and quickly typed on the keyboard: "Is it you? "

JM: "Yes."

Although the system had showed this person's identity, Jimin still confirmed it to him –

JM: "And you are?"

The cellphone continued to ring, making Taehyung looked irritably at it. He sighed and finally turned his eyes to the camera lens. He tapped and the ringing stopped projecting a young man face with shaggy hairstyle.

"Tae, why are you not online? Today's show is about to start. And look at you, only wearing a vest in this cold weather, did you just shower?"

"I'm not doing broadcast today."

"Hah? What ?!" The assistant shouted, thinking he might have heard him wrong.

Taehyung squinted in front of the computer screen's dialog box, and entered a string of letters one after another; his typing force almost knocked the keyboard down. During the whole process, he did not once glanced at the projected screen, and only told the caller, "I have something urgent to deal with."

He pressed the Enter key on the keyboard –

Fire Ruthless: "I am your husband."

– Then he simply cut off the call.

Meanwhile, in the studio homepage, the audiences who had been waiting for the appearance of the Great God blew up after hearing and understanding the situation!

"What! No broadcast!?"

"Great God, how can you do this!"

"Wait, did I hear right? Great God is only wearing a vest? [Drooling emoticon] "

"Is God's body in good shape? Is it muscled? [Drools] [Drools]"

"I'm so jealous of Assistant! He can do video chat with Great God!"

***

From a low-key mysterious big game player to the popular gold-mine broadcast host that he was today, even his agent was shocked by his potential, especially after seeing Fire Ruthless in reality. The website was more than eager to expose him before the audience to attract more viewers.

But Taehyung didn't want this to affect his real life, so he calmly refused.

This did not prevent the site to promote him though. Just having Assistant Peng phone called Taehyung without cutting off the live recording was also part of their business strategy. Staff members from time to time would also reveal some details and informations of the Great God, driving the female audiences to feel more and more crazy.