3. riding with Fire

Jimin took a second glance at his character's animal-shaped body, finally remembered that as a "spirit", he would "turn back to his original shape" once dead. He also understood now, the reason why he always received 1650 damage; it was because his total number of blood was only as much. (=_=)

Of course, Fire Ruthless always resurrected him again, and used the husband and wife skills to recover his blood back to full status, still though...

Jimin pondered in silent.

Even if you blame me for not coming online for eight years and did not dissolve the marriage, you also don't need to always do this ah, so childish ...

At the same time, a dialogue bubble floated above Fire Ruthless's head: "Did you forget when you asked me to marry you?."

Jimin: "..."

So, the one who had the right to dissolve the marriage is Fire, and not me?

Then why hasn't he divorced me? Has this guy ... been waiting for me in the game?

Jimin was so surprised by his own idea that his body dripped in cold sweat! He and Fire in the game was only "marriage in name" (presumably to advance in doing tasks). They had never met before, and were basically two strangers. Was this guy really, for me, had been waiting for eight years in the game, and that was why he did not divorce me...?

This kind of thing, no normal people would feel moved if it were to happen to them, instead, the only thing they would think of was- is this man OK?

Or –you are fucking kidding me, right?

Jimin shook his head to shake off his own not-so-reliable idea. Perhaps there were people who did not do divorce just to enjoy the "married" status... Even if the "wife" had ran away for eight years. (=_=)

At the same time, there were two passers-by walking closer to where they were standing.

Passerby A: "Hey, where's the monkey?" "

Passerby B: "The monkeys are gone?" "

***

Jimin was wearing headphones, so he could clearly hear the two passers-by's conversation. Yes, the players in this game were able to chat directly; a long as they turned on the voice function, they could talk to anyone. It was created to simulate the feeling as if they were in the real world.

Judging from their voices, Jimin guessed that the two other players must be very young.

Passers-by A said in shock: "Did we go to the wrong place?" "

Passerby B : "How is it possible! I was just here before, being scratched by those damned monkeys! "

Jimin opened a private chat and asked Fire: "Do novices still receive task to kill monkeys?" "

Fire Ruthless: "Still have."

Jimin thought jokingly: "The monkeys resurrection rate are a bit slow ah, look at those new people, they are completely dumbfounded."

Just as he finished sending this sentence, Jimin suddenly heard one of the passers-by voice coming from near him: "Hello, beautiful! Do you know where the monkeys are? "

Jimin: "......"

The man walked up to him, and also jumped a few times to attract his attention: "Beauty, are you there?"

Jimin thought, he was a man, so being called "beauty" by a little brat, he was not happy! (=_=)

Passers-by A: "Beauty, are you alone? Are you dead?"