19. Monkey

Couple index?! Jimin reacted immediately. Was Fire sending him flowers because of that…hidden husband and wife mission?

Fire: “The day we bought the lands, I suddenly remembered that sending roses can also increase our couple index.”

……So it’s true!

“But we have built a home, later we can…” Jimin paused and bit on his tongue, face turning as red as the roses in his hands. For heaven sake, he just couldn’t say “stay in the same room” to finish this sentence!

Fire smiled at him and explained: “Building a home will take a few days, not to mention living in the same room can only increase our couple index by 50-points per day. If we rely on this method, we’ll have to wait at least half a month before we have enough points to do husband and wife hidden task; sending roses is much faster.”

Jimin was speechless. Just what is the reward of this hidden husband and wife task to make Fire so anxious to do it?

Although the reason Fire sent him flowers was merely to fulfill the couple index requirement for the hidden husband and wife task, at that moment Jimin’s feeling was still left in turmoil.

He had received flowers in real life once. It was at a speech contest in high school, at the end, a few girls from his school went up to the stage to give him a bunch of tulips, causing whooping sounds from the rest of the students. But afterwards, Jimin learned that it was something that the teacher had arranged to let the school’s newspaper club members take a few beautiful photos. So in a way, whether it’s in the game or reality, this was the first time for Jimin to receive flowers as a gift from someone else.

In addition to surprise, awkwardness and a little bit of shock, he also felt very happy…

Jimin: “Where should I put this big bouquet of flowers? Do I have to keep holding it?”

Fire: “You can put it in your inventory, the freshness will last for 15 days. It is said that in holographic state, they will always emit fragrance as long as you are carrying them.”

“Just fragrance? No other effect?” Jimin tried to look, but did not find any buff effect in his personal status.

Fire smiled,”Of course, do you want to try eating those flowers or using them as darts?”

Jimin: “…”

These flowers are only mere decorations, not valuable ah!

He also couldn’t imagine just how many gold coins Fire must have spent to buy these flowers, but looking at the pegasus-riding beauty who delivered it, it shouldn’t be cheap, right?

Jimin quietly opened the game shop to check — 1 rose = 5 game voucher = 5 cents.

Then 999 + 1 roses = 1000 roses = 100,000Won? What!?

“!!!!!”

From surprise to shock, after learning about the true price of this bouquet, Jimin felt completely spartan!

— A bouquet of flowers in this virtual world actually cost 100k won?

———–And you still said it’s better to send this bouquet of roses than wait for half a month?

—Just how rich are you?! (╯‵□’) ╯ (︵┻━┻

The feeling of guilt filled Jimin once again…In his uneasiness, he embraced the flowers tightly. He was about to ask Fire to go and see if he could return them, when something flashed in his vision-

〖Private Chat – The Great Heaven Like Leftover 〗: “Min? Is that you? I’m Monkey.”

Jimin: “…”