-" Needy... "- ❤️‍🔥

Yippee, another smut chapter! I'm deciding to go... different this time!
Bottom: Ghost Top: Soap

Context: Soap and Ghost are on a mission where they just monitor, not engage. Everyone had their own room in a hotel. Gaz had room 135, Ghost had room 136, Soap had room 137, and Price had room 138.

3rd person PoV:

It was 11:28 PM on a cold night in London. The main four of Task Force 141 were staying in a hotel to keep a close eye on their target without getting spotted.

It was late at night and everyone was meant to be sleeping, but Soap had been lying awake. Soap has gotten so used to holding a warm body beside him that he now couldn't sleep.

"Simon..." Soap though of this boyfriend, wanting to be able to hold him, wanting to feel his warmth against him.

Soap couldn't take it anymore. He stood up and got out of his bed, quickly threw on some sweatpants and a T-shirt. Soap hastily texted Ghost that he was going to be there in just a few seconds. He also made sure to grab the key card to his room so that he didn't get locked out.

The Scott quietly snuck out of his room and gently knocked on room 136's door. As he waited for an answer, his feet shifted around on the carpeted floors impatiently.

Soap heard a click and then the door swinging open. Instantly he was pulled into the room by a needy Ghost who then slams the door shut. Turns out, he couldn't sleep either.

"Uh... hey sweetheart how are yo-" Soap was instantly interrupted by Ghost holding him tightly against his body and breathing heavily.

"Johnny..." Ghost whispered huskily, his chest heaving. Soap didn't know how he didn't notice this sooner, but Ghost was naked. Not only naked, but he was sweaty and hard.

"Simon... you- uhm..." Soap blushed deeply, his hands migrating to Ghost's hips as his eyes slowly trailed up and down his partner's nude body, locking on his hard length.

"I can't sleep... I need you... please" Ghost looked at Soap desperately, his hips pressing again the brunette's body, moving slightly.

Soap looked at the messy bed that Ghost had left behind. The comforter was halfway on the floor, the sheets were scattered, and laying somewhat in the middle of the mattress was a small bottle of lube and a dildo.

"Wow... you're very needy aren't you?" Soap smiled and roughly squeezed Ghost's hip, earning a groan from the blond. Ghost leaned forward, pressing his whole body flush against Soap's

"I haven't been able to sleep... I could only think about you..." Ghost tried to defend himself but was hushed up by Soap holding a finger to his lips.

"Bed, now." Soap pressed a hand on his lover's chest, pushing him back toward the mattress and sliding down his sweatpants with the other hand.

Ghost was scrambling to get on the bed, his body finally nestled into the middle of the bed. He was positioned so that he was on his back and his legs were halfway in the air as his dick twitched in need for release. Ghost felt himself only get harder as he watched Soap undress, staring in awe as his lover's member spring free from it's confines.

"I'm going to guess you don't need prep? Looks like you already did that for me." Soap gestured over to the bottle of lube and wet dildo sitting on the bed beside them.