Chapter 4 Shocks and Elle

------ :)

“So, you did you do it?” I asked him. I love this is moment. Me and Collin have had the longest conversation, we’ve ever had before!

He laughed. “yup. I thought it’ll be cool if I take a risk once in a while.” he grinned. 

“When did this happen!?” I asked again. 

“I told, you, a month ago, the next day after we had that basketball match.” He told me. 

“oh.. yeah.” I replied. I smiled inwardly as I remembered that day, so long back. When I had found out about Elle and Collin. Oh well, I haven’t gotten over it. But I don’t feel that bad. I mean, now I’m a friend of his, it isn’t like I’m a NOBODY. 

In fact, I act like I support their relationship like crazy, which is a good cover up. Martha does know I feel bad, but she believes that I’m kinda like ‘Oh well, good for them, anyway they like each other’. Because, well, I AM like that.

Elle came unto view.

“Oh, Collin!” I called him in a sing -song voice. 

Collin smiled at me and looked at Elle. Olivia giggled and Jack got up immediately.  

Jack usually gets up immediately, because Elle usually brings ice creams or something while she comes here and so well.. he’s always ready for a treat. 

Elle didn’t bring any ice -cream but came with a phone. She had a serious face and hitting the phone vigorously. She looked miserable. She came unto us. 

“Guysss!” She whined. 

“What happened?” I asked her.

Collin didn’t really looked interested but he anyway patted the bench he was sitting on, motioning Elle to come and sit next to him. 

“I hate my Mom!” She whined again. 

“okayy... why?” I asked her, not really interested either. Elle is a bit stupid and spoilt and if her parents scold her or correct she’ll make a face and say ‘I HATE YOU!’ and blabber her miseries to everyone she sees. 

“She’s not letting me go to Katie’s party!” She wailed. She looked at all of us, expecting a lot o sympathy. 

“Why?” I asked again, really bored. Everyone was bored and tired of Elle’s nonsense. Even Collin. 

even Collin. A small thought struck me. Actually It’s been on the back of my mind. Collin has lost interest in Elle. Like he ignores her, challenges her, doesn’t comfort her.. and he never smiles at her. Not anymore. he gives her cold smiles and has never laughed at any of her lame jokes. 

I feel he might break up with her. She’s too much. She bitches about everyone, especially her family. She likes mocking people... and well, she’s a stupid wannabe. 

I’m still friends with her.. But I’m not her best friend. I’m closer to Martha. And no one likes Elle anymore. She was just too much. 

“I mean, this doesn’t sound like I have a cold, does it?” She coughed and it sounded weird. 

“Erm... Sorry to say this Elle, but you do have a cold, and a very bad cough.” I corrected her. 

“haha, yeah you definitely do.” Olivia said. 

“Collin?!” Elle whined to collin. Collin gave an exasperated look. But he didn’t say anything.

“I feel you should apologise to you mom for telling her all that.” Martha said.