Busted pt:1

She was trapped in her own mind as her thoughts could echo and bounce off the walls of her mind, sure these decisions were risky but she had to think some way out of these situations since seeing the angles is her best suit in escape and combat. She had to be wise about this, this was a habit of hers whenever she got to lost in thought and dug into the situations into pure details to the point were she could only here her own voice in her mind and nothing else. "Jaguars, on my command, we move" the king ordered looking over at his sons as they then focused on the bat prince, the battlefield seemed to be complete uneven since the prince's themselves have trained for the prophecy thier whole lives and Maya sought out glory of a true warrior. Nocturnix didn't want anything, she just wanted to live in peace for as long as she was alive and roaming the kingdom in the night as she pleases but now her plans might have to become a compromise now that Mictlan sent this moon boy to retrieve Maya.  "Now, please allow me to escort princess Maya. I promise you, no harm will come to anyone. But you resist, and I swear you will all die" he said plainly and came to a stop, everyone gasped and shared worried glances at one another including the rulers of the other kingdoms. Nocturnix knew that getting her anger in a bunch wasn't the smartest solution but if he was indeed sent by the warlord himself it meant he was trained to fight like one to, the jaguar brothers didn't stand a chance because of the antics and lack of teamwork let alone thier simularities between one another. The king looked down at his sword with a frown then glared back at the moon boy before raising his sword "In the name of Teca, attack!" He shouted running down the stairs with the trio of brothers in the lead as thier father jumped down charging towards the white haired prince. Landing down Infront of thier army as thier golden weapons glowed a bright golden yellow, the night guard looked down at the sight with every warrior prepared to fight but this was indeed a risky move, resisting against gods were one thing but fighting one was another. She could see the faint glow of the emeralds as the sun rested on the horizon as its light dimly lit the golden kingdom itself, seeing the moon boy facepalm at thier stupidity made her want to chuckle to herself heh, boys she thought "I can defend our people too!" Maya objected only to get held back to two nearby Teca guards, Nocturnix knew she wanted to fight as much as the rest of the family did but as far as she was concerned it didn't make any sense to only let the boys fight while the girls were the 'damsels in destress' she herself was an acception because she was a god which still seemed unfair to the women in the kingdom who wanted to fight for what they believed in. "Listen to me Maya, it is not our place, let your father and your brothers handle this" are you sure about that? The guard thought before hearing the horn blow, the ground shook under neath everyone's feet, the volcano erupted with large clouds of thick heavy smoke as two large stones rolled into the kingdom borders before slowly building up the large stone golems. This was definitely going to be an unfair match.

And today might be thier last day alive.