Chapter five

Derek and Tobee got in line behind twenty other people. Derek's mother was next to the kids.
In front of them was the CoCo theater, a stadium that held twenty-thousand people; also having an attraction.
Today was the big day for Derek and Tobee's favorite music artist.
"CG5 posted on his social media that he was going to be performing before the attraction. I don't know why he posted two pictures, though. The other says he will be performing at CoCo, and that's it."
"Huh. Hey, did you send your Science project?"
Derek nodded. "It's due tomorrow, but I'm all right on it. Why is this line so short? Shouldn't there be..."
He looked over and saw hundreds of others standing in line, some wearing CG5 merch. "Nevermind."
"Is there any new information about this event?"
Derek shook his head.
They finally were at the ticket booth.
A lady scanned the tickets and the three people were excused to go inside.
The line separated into two lines; one going to the right and the other going to the left.
Derek and Tobee went to the right, a security guard leading the crowd.
"Did your mom get Meet And Greet passes?" Tobee said.
"Oh my gosh, I forgot about that! Yes, she did!"
Tobee clapped his hands. "We're going to meet CG5!"
Derek looked around for his mom, but he couldn't find her.
He guessed that she had to use the bathroom.
The security guard scanned the tickets and the two kids were allowed to go inside.
As the kids opened the door, tons of seats were to the ceiling.
"What seats are we in?"
"It says VIP."
"No way." Tobee's eyes bulged. "We're on the floor?"
Derek nodded, smiling.
He felt something in his pocket, and realized that it was the Pennywise doll he forgot he had brought.
Derek and Tobee pushed their way to the front of the stage; looking up at the standing microphone towering over them.
It was almost nine, and the audience quickly filled the seats.
The clown lover didn't realize so many people could be seated in one place.
"Your mom is awesome."
Derek smiled.
A static sound startled them.
The lights dimmed.
Purple lights illuminated the stage.
Please welcome CG5 to the stage!
All of the audience screamed, and Derek covered his ears.
Tobee and Derek saw their favorite musician step out, and they also began screaming with the people.
The six-foot-three, poofy blond hair, wearing a purple shirt and black pants, man waved at the audience.
The half of his face looked like a zombie, the makeup looking awesome.
Derek's eyes sparkled.
"Hello, everyone." the musician said. "I am CG5, or Charlie Green. Thank you for coming out tonight!"
Screams echoed through the building.
"I am going to sing for you all today, and then I have an attraction for two."
Everyone was still screaming, but Derek was confused with the 'attraction for two' part.
The music started playing, and the singing began; with dressed-up zombie backup dancers.

***
CG5 seemed tired out after performing for two hours, and Derek could relate.
Tobee and Derek were getting pushed as people danced like wild animals.
CG5 ruffled his hair. "Thank you all for coming out to this performance. I need two people to come to the attraction with me, so who wants to come?"
Derek and Tobee jumped, everyone jumped and screamed to be picked.
CG5 pointed at Derek. "You two, come on. Everyone else, thank you!"
Everyone cheered as the two kids followed the musician.
Derek and Tobee couldn't believe it.