Chapter 4- 'The Bully'

Since Hermoine heard that Malfoy had said, "Spread the word, the Granger girl is mine to bully!", she started ignoring him. She hadn't even gone in the Gryffindor VS Slytherin quidditch match as she knew she would meet Draco there and kept the excuse that she was studying for the next test.

On that Friday, Hermoine skipped going to the Astronomy tower to meet Draco. Since she had nothing else to do, she borrowed 2 books from the library and skipped dinner to finish them.

The next day, which was a Saturday, Draco stormed in the Gryffindor common room. "GRANGER!"
Lavender told him, "How did you get in here?" "I ASKED YOU SOMETHING!" He shrieked.
"S-s-she's i-in o-our dorm-m." Lavender stuttered.

"So she's your dormmate... Take me to her!" Draco ordered.
"Leave." He said after reaching their dorm.

"Mione?" Draco said softly, trying to wake her up as gently as possible. "Argh! Oh- " She screamed. "Draco." Her voice was barely a whisper now. "Mione." He whispered back.

"Merlin's beard, how did you get in here?" She rubbed her eyes, realizing they were in her dorm. "Lavender."

She looked at Draco, her eyes glistening with tears. Draco sensed this and put his hand on her thigh. "Mione, what happened? Why does it look like you're going to cry?"

"Mr. Malfoy, why do you act like you care about me?" She asked, removing his hand from her thigh, trembling. "Mione, I do care about you! Why would you ever think I wouldn't care for you?" He asked, now worried. "Don't lie. I heard you and Goyle talk the other day. If you really cared about me, why did you tell him that I was yours to bully?" Hermoine asked, tears flowing down very fast.

"Mione! It's nothing like that. I only told that buffoon that as I didn't want anyone else to hurt you!" "Ya, so you could bully me as much as you want! I'm a human you know!" She screamed, not caring about anything. "Mione. Calm down! I..." "You what? Ok. That's it! Leave! I DON'T EVER WANT TO SE YOUR FACE AGAIN- ORELSE!" Hermoine raged, pushing Draco out of the door.