Chapter 9- 'Summer Break'

Draco POV

It was finally summer. I had to leave Hermoine for the longest time since we were together. I was going to miss her a lot.
"Dray!" A familiar voice said from behind me, and Hermoine jumped on my back.

"Mione," I smiled. "Mione, I am going to miss you a lot!"

"I know that, and that's why I made this!" She smiled, showing something into my hands. "Sounds nice but, what are these?" I questioned, opening the box and finding a stone, which was unusually clear, with a heart on the corner.

"These, Dray, are my newest invention." Mione smiled. "These are called, 'Hermoine's 2-way communication rocks with inbuilt portals'." I smirked. "You really have to get better at making up names."

Hermoine punched me playfully. I pushed her chin up and kissed her passionately.

"Get a room!" Blaise groaned. "Shut up." Hermoine laughed playfully.

After Blaise left and before we all left for the train, "Mione." I told her. "What Dray?" She asked. "You know I love you right?" "Of course, why?" She questioned. "Just remember that, even if we would not be together."

"What is that supposed to mean?" But before she could finish saying that I pushed my lips against hers, passionately.