1.7

not long after, (y/n) was at the berlint city hall on her own desk now. she organised the papers and went to the kitchen where already 3 women stood and had a deep conversation.

they turned around as (y/n) identified them from the documents.

the blonde lady named camilla, has a boyfriend and not married and no kids either.

sharon, black haired and seems to be a smoker with her left hand. marriage status unknown however she has two children, the eldest is her six year old son.

millie, her hair is orange. has a ex partner and now a new partner. also not married.

last but not least, another black haired woman. yor. no current informations about her.

then it hit (y/n) like a bullet in her bum. yor reminded the young girl of the over the rooftops flying woman
4 years ago.

the mentioned woman then looked at (y/n) and smiled happily at her as if she wasn't humbled by her co-workers just now.

"you must be our new co-worker. nice to meet you. i'm yor briar."

briar? no way.

"my name is camilla, she is sharon and this is millie.", camilla pointed at the named women.

"it's nice to meet you too. i'm (y/n) lawrence."

"say how old are you newby."

"19, soon turning 20."

millie started to shine like a bright star at the her age.

"yor, isn't your brother yuri the same age?"

(y/n) had the animated drop on her head at the repeated match making. and she is really not interested in dating. enemy or not.

"please don't try to hook me up with someone who i don't know. i went through that already this morning."

"you gotta take the chance whenever you get it. the government is already arresting innocent women for assumed spying. it would be a shame if they would torture and bruise your pretty face, sweetie."

"i really am not interested in anyone so..."

then yor thankfully went between the awkward situation.

"well, how about you tell us about yourself a little? since you are the youngest of us it would be best if we are a rolemodel to you."

oh please, my only rolemodel will be grandpa lawrence and that's it... well twilight is a exception.

"well i original came from a different country with my family, sadly i lost them-"

"in the war?"

"-no, my parents left me behind and disappeared.", (y/n) said bluntly.

"oh no...", yor said with her hands clasped together.

"but i'm over it a while since then. i had an awesome grandpa taking care of me so i learned many things from him. we may have been not bloodrelated, but we got along like grandchild and grandparent."

"what a touching backstory, now tell me what was the reason you joined us here, are you a spy who wants to collect informations about us so you and your little spy friends could threathen us with our family?", sharon, who had put her finished cigarette in the ashcup walked towards (y/n) as the girl didn't move an inch.

"no, quite the opposite i am just trying to have a work place where i can get some money and safe up for my future."

i already know mostly everything about you.

"now now sharon. calm down.", camilla said as she came near the eye dagger sending woman.
"she is just a young girl who wants to build up a good future by working hard. we shouldn't be in her way."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

finally the day ended with (y/n) being able to leave the building as she made her way to her apartment.

when she stepped into her home, she shrieked at the sight of sylvia sitting on her couch with crossed arms and legs over the other, her big hat covering half her eyes.

"how was your day at the city hall."

"it was nice. got along with everyone."

"and at the secret service?"

"go- how did you-?"

"the boss told me. well i wasn't here to scold you. agent twilight will be needing help in a few hours at a important mission. then you can come over to me. i wanted to cook tonight, and eating alone would be boring."

"...sure why not."

"good. i'll take my leave now. don't forget about tonights mission. i will send someone to pick you up."

"okay, see you tonight."

and like that the fullmetall lady left the flowers house.

"i should get a shower and ready to leave."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

few hours later, the doorbell ringed and as (y/n) opened the door, her friend stood there.

"micheal! are you the one the handler send?"

"excactly, are you ready to go?"

"yep, let's go. wouldn't want to let twilight wait."

"wait- you will work with agent twilight?!"

"yes?"

"no way, not even i could work with him until today! and I'm longer in this business longer than you."

"guess it's fate."

"now i'm jealous.", a grown ass man pouted at the younger girl.

"please don't do that face it doesn't suit you. plus i haven't met that guy yet, so it will be a experience for me if i will like him or not."

"you must be right. then let's get you to your destination miss."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"agent hydrangea."

"agent twilight."

the first few minutes, (y/n) was trying her hardest to keep her fangirling in, but the growing grin on her face said otherwise.

"i can't keeo it in! I'm such a big fan of yours twilight. it's an honor to work with you tonight!"

the famous but also infamous spy had a animated teardrop on his head as he looked embarassed on how he should act infront of the girl.

"yeah yeah, good to See a fan but the missiom right now is very important."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"this should be easy. just take the chemical as careful as possible and back into the car. i'll be back in 3 minutes. stop the counter twilight."

"but i'm the professional-"

"they always say that and mess up."

"never did anyone talk to me like that. damn...", twilight said as the younger agent made her way into the laboratory in which a dangerous chemical was created and needed to be examined by w.i.s.e.'s scientists.