You Call Me, I Love You

Miriam's P.O.V

I was in shock. I was not expecting Logan to be standing in my field of vision anytime soon. Although I wanted to say more, but all could manage to get out was just an "Oh."

"Miri, I think someone has something to explain to you.", she said, gesturing Logan towards me. I signed, pulling my knees to my chest. I had been resting my feet on the couch, taking up all the space.

He down next to me and looked my deep into my eyes. That instantly filled me with guilt.

"Hey Miri." he said looking away towards Jillian.

Jillian must've got the picture as she waved bye to me and walked out into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry." he said. This is the most apologetic I've seen him in a long time.

Without saying a word, I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back, more passionately then he had done in a long time. I pulled away and hugged him tightly.

"I love you.", I whispered.
"I love you, too.", he said kissing my forehead and bringing me back into his embrace.

-~-~-~-~

Jillian's P.O.V

I walked back in to the living room to find them kissing. They were literally perfect together. Part of me wanted that, but most of me wanted school to be the main focus.

"I see I've done my job." I must've scared Miri, as she jumped, breaking the kiss.
"Thanks". We shared a laugh as I walked back into the kitchen to find Miri's mom. We were super close.

"Hey Krista." I said stepping up next to her. She was super cute for a mom, always wanting the best for me and Miri. She was like a second mom to me. She was baking cookies.
"Why aren't you out with Miri?" She said, half hugging me and rubbing my arm. "Logan is back. And they're... well... go see for yourself." I smiled. "No I think I'm okay. Thanks." She smiled back. I started laughing. Miriam's phone was sitting on the kitchen counter. I was washing my hands after helping Krista with the cookies as I glanced at her phone and glanced back at my soapy hands rubbing underneath the water.

Her phone started ringing.

I jumped out of my skin. "Damn." I thought to myself. "How deep in thought was I?"

I dried my hands quickly, throwing the towel. I picked it up and looked who was calling. 'Matthew'. Who's Matthew?

I leaned back far enough to see Miri and Logan. Still kissing. I answered it.

"Hello?", I asked.
"Miri, I have a problem and it includes Jillian.". My eyes widened. Me?
I didn't know what to say.
"Um. Hi Matthew. Uh... This is Jillian. Can I help you?", I asked nervously.
He went silent. "Oh... uh.... um...", he stuttered. "Hi Jillian. Um..."
"Do you want to leave a message for Miri?" I asked, confusion in my voice. I wasn't nervous anymore. I was talking to a guy. Why wasn't I nervous? I always get nervous talking to guys. I guess I just felt comfortable talking to him? Hmm. Interesting.
"Ah, no, you know what? Just tell her to call me, uh, later. No soon. Yeah, um I need to talk to her soon. Uh okay. Um see ya, Jillian."
Okay... He was acting weird. Hm.
"Okay. Bye!" I said, cheerfully. I felt comfortable talking. It was cute the way he was nervous to talk to me, but creepy how he called Miri to talk about me. Hmm. Whatever. I'll probably figure out who he was soon enough.

N/A: ooooooo who's Matthew do you think? Also maybe Jillian has a little crush on Matthew?!? I don't know! She wouldn't know of course, she's never done this before :)
Hope you're liking it!!
-Lizzie :)