27. Mastermind

THHHUUDD

SS: That was rough!!! I hope Neysadi is alright..
KS: Santu did it actually happen or am I dreaming?? Ouch!!
Shrieks Karishma rubbing the spot on her upper arm where Santu had pinched.
SS: See madam.. It actually happened..

Ding Ding

MJS: So the winner of this 1 hour 12 minutes-long wrestling match is......

Ms. Haseena Mallik!! Congrats Haseena..

Declares Maya protruding her hand towards Haseena, who was almost hyperventilating because of the recent back-breaking match she just had with the state-level martial art champion. Haseena dusts her hands off before accepting the handshake with a beautiful dimpled smile.

HM: (with a nod) Thank you Mayaji..
Says Haseena to receive a smile from the other end. Further, Haseena proffers a hand to her rival on the ground, who had been slammed and pinned by their opponent a few seconds ago, only to get a cold "No thanks" from the latter. Neysa gets up from the Akhada on her own while maintaining a cold face and steps towards the periphery of the Akhada only to be tripped by something.

Haseena, who seemed to have supernatural reflexes at that moment, catches Neysa by her shoulders from front, before she could hit the ground and helps her to gain her stability back.

HM: (winking) You are welcome Neysa ji..
Says Haseena with a mischievous smile lingering on her face, causing Neysa to stare suspiciously at the former with puckered eyebrows. However, all these exchanges between the duo go unnoticed by Maya, who proceeds to ask Neysa,

MJS: (in a concerned tone) Neysa.. Are you feeling dizzy? Should I get you something to drink?

N: (getting out of her deep thoughts and shifting her gaze to Maya) Uhh!?.. No.. No madam.. I'm alright.. Thanks..
Says Neysa and glances back at Haseena one last time before storming off from the Akhada.
.
.
.
.
.

Outside of the Akhada,

SS: I don't know if I should be happy that our Maddam Sir won or be sad that our own Maddam Sir ruined our plan by defeating Neysadi..

KS: I didn't expect Neysa to be so weak to lose against Maddam Sir!.. I doubt if she is really a state level martial art champion.. Whatever.. I just hope our Maddam Sir survives Kaira madam's powerful strikes if she makes it to the semi finale..

.
.
Inside Akhada,
CC: Thank you so much madam.. You saved me from being ripped alive by those two lionesses..
Says Cheeta receiving his white referee hat, stopwatch and whistle back from Maya, ready to resume his umpire duties.

MJS: (with a genuine smile) Mention not Cheeta.. I really enjoyed refereeing them..
.
.
.
.
.
.

After 5 minutes,
"So ladies and gentlemen, Put your hands together for the Fire and the Frost, (watching confused faces of the people around) I mean Ms.Chingari Shivani Taayi and Captain cool DSP Haseena Mallik.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
After 7 minutes,

Ding Ding

"Oops!! That is the first disqualification of the day! Hard luck Shivani di"

SP: Yup!!.. I didn't see the boundary.. My bad!!
Says Shivani to Cheeta with a sheepish smile after stepping a step out of the white arc that was marking the bounds of the Akhada while Haseena gazes at Shivani suspiciously.