Right person Wrong timing

I was pretty drunk last night.But I clearly remember it.I woke up to 10 missed from Jake.I called him back.

"Hey J"

"Hey Eleanor"

"Is everything you called me like 1000 times last night?"

"Don't exaggerate...but there is something that might make you mad or sad"

I knew about it.

"I know J Dante is getting married"

"Wait you knew already Im so sorry"

He was the right one but at the wrong moment.

"It's okay,I learned it last night during a mafia event"

"Okay girly I have a client so I need to go"

"Okay I think I'm gonna come by later I need to get a new tattoo."

"Oh that's amazing see you later"

"Bye J"

I've been getting tattoos and piercings as a way of dealing with my problems.
I remember the first tattoo I have is L and R on my wrists.I got it done when I was still in highschool.Jake got his first tattoo gun when he was 16 so I went to his house and got it.I kinda regret getting this tattoo.But it's okay.I like it though.Then I have a butterfly tattoo behind my left ear.My collarbone tattoo which is a dragon.My rib tattoo which has something in Japanese.I have a spine tattoo a dragon with a sun at the top and the moon at the bottom.There is moon and sun written in Spanish too.Then I have my lower back tattooed it has angel wings.And I have some tattoos on my sleeves,ankle,thigh.My piercings on my left ear I have a triple helix, 2 on my lobe and 2 double forward helix.On my right ear I have a triple lobe,2 helix,a tragus and one forward helix.I needed a new tattoo,I wanted to feel something,I wanted a rose tattooed on my inner bicep and a tattoo between my breasts.

After some time we were down me and Jake talked for a while.Im still thinking about Dante he's moving on but why can't I?I was thinking it could be an arranged marriage but in both case he's getting married.Im pretty sure it will be soon cuz in the mafia when you get married the wedding is like in two to three weeks.Lets not think about that.The Russians have been weirdly quiet.And I have a bad feeling about it.I went back home and took a nap.Told myself I would only sleep for an hour or two but when I woke up it was 9 in the morning.It felt good though.My days were boring.Feed,my dog,go to the gym,train,make food,get ready,take artic for a walk,goes to the casino,sometimes goes on missions and gets ready to sleep.It always the same cycle.I miss my nights with Dante.When we couldn't sleep we would sit on my little balcony and have deep talks or we would just admire the stars while holding each other tightly.I miss these days.Now there's only memories.I didn't want to go to the casino tonight.Khris is probably taking care of everything.She is my right hand at the cousin.Also my bsf.Her and Jake are the only ones that I have.Her bf was in the army and he died some years ago but she sound someone knew.He treats her like a queen.He is south African I think.When I call her,she's always texting her bf or on a date with him.Where did I go wrong?Why am I paying for my dad's mistakes.I was still a child when everything happened.I had a lot of child trauma.Crying late at night,quietly so that my dad couldn't hear,wearing sweatpants and hoodies most of the time even if it was hot outside or even inside the house just because I just to cut myself.I hated myself.I hated the way I looked,there was this voice in my head which was ruining me.I wouldn't believe anyone saying that I'm a good person or anything.My dad found out when day when he was a bit drunk and he grabbed my wrist,and I winced in pain.When he rolled up myself,he saw my cuts and yelled at me and grounded me telling me that I'm crazy and that I was trying to get attention like in movies.But I knew he was drunk so I tried to not really think about it.I was laying in bed until I got a phone call from Dante.I didn't expect that.

"Hello"

"Hi what's the matter Dante"

"So me and my fiance,well I'm inviting you to our wedding which is next week."

"Idk know Dante I'll think about it."

"I'm so sorry Elle I didn't want our story to end like this I-"I cut him off."You don't have to apologize,what is done is done,we can't do anything about it."Well I need to rest.Bye"Before he hung up he gave me all the informations about the wedding incase I change my mind.I already showered.I walk to the kitchen and pour myself some wine and blast some music.I wanted to enjoy myself a bit.I sang my heart out. Artic was jumping everywhere.Happy to see her owner happy.A little bit.

A/N NOTE!!
I just wanted to thank you all for the views,I didn't expect it and I'm so so grateful for every single one of you.I love you all , god bless you and protects you.I randomly started this story and here I am at 1.14 in the morning.Alright just letting you all know that I got a flu so if sometimes I don't post it's because I don't feel good but I'll try to write as often as I can.Im still shocked I never thought my story would touch the heart of so many people.No words could express my happiness right now thank you to each one of you who viewed and read my story.I wrote this story during class,my bsf starting writing one,I was writing one before but it was bad but then I randomly wrote Gambling love.Well y'all it's late I'm a bit tired and I'm gonna sleep love y'all have an amazing night.