Dante Valentino

Eleanor called me to come to her casino for something "Urgent."That's what she said.I was already dressed so I didn't change.I just grabbed my car keys and headed there.

Dante's look:

got there in 10 minutes there was no traffic.I parked my car and got up the steps.I saw a pretty woman in red,I wondered who she was until I realized it was my rival I won't say enemy.My only enemy are the Russians.She is just my rival but I still want to be distant with her though we never know,you can't trust anyone not even your family."Finally you're here"She said while grabbing my hand and taking me to her office.She looked like she was in a hurry."Why are you in such a hurry"I removed my hand from her grasp. She opened the door and closed it behind her.I stared at hwr with a confusion look.Did this woman forget that we have a conflict?"Just take a seat"She was serious."Okay tell me now that I am seated"I deadpanned.She exhaled and looked me right in the eyes."I have a deal to fix our conflict."

"Oh yeah what is it then?"My face was still serious.

"I know you hate Victor so I would sell him to you if you want."

"Oh I gotta pay you for that?That's suppose to be a deal?"

"Alright you don't have to give me money."She rolled her eyes at me.

"I have no idea how to bring him to you without him noticing though."She admitted.There was a bit of silence. He is an idiot maybe he will notice."He may be an asshole but he is not dumb,he will notice" "Yea that's true." She looked away."What if you tell him you're going to take him somewhere for the divorce."She smiled instantly."Thats a great idea and I could make him sign some papers which means a paper that says that half of his money is for me because I'm his wife"I smirked she
may be pretty but she is also smart.I
underestimated women."So how will we kill him?"I asked her.She just have an idea about that,she is an assassin."We are going to torture him like we wanted to.We kill him and burn his body.I have a friend who owns a funeral home which also has a morgue.So we are going to create a car crash and make it look like he had a car crash my friend will take care of it don't worry"I was impressed.That was a great idea.

That's when I found myself heading to this apartment she told me to go to.She sent me the location just to make sure I go to the right place.I think it's one of the apartment her dad owned.I called my cousin."Alejandro I need you to prepare the warehouse,we are going to torture that bastard today"I grinned behind the phone."Okay I gotcha"He hung up.I grabbed my gun reloaded it and couldn't wait to torture that Russian bastard.Us killing him doesn't mean we are not rivals though both of us just want to get rid of him that's all.

I got to the apartment.It was pretty spacious.I had to stay in the master bedroom and I had to lock the door.Eleanor told me to buy this bottle of weird liquid.It knocks out people I think.All I could think of was about the great time I was going to get tonight.Its only 8.15pm,I know at first she told me she would bring him at midnight but he's gonna be dead at midnight.If he is not at the apartment by 10.00pm he will know there is something suspicious.Then I received a text.It was Eleanor.