004

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Wednesday's dark eyes glared at the music notes intently as she played the cello on the balcony of her dorm room, the melody being heard by everyone in the school. Thing flipped the pages over when needed.

The melody came to an end and she exhaled sharply. Thing tapped, signing out words to her. "No, I don't really feel better." She huffed out, her eyes dancing over to the view she had of the school, "there's just something wrong about this place. Not just because it's a school."

The door of the window creaked open and a vivid looking Enid clambered through, staring at the instrument, "how the hell did you get that oversized violin out here?"

"It's a cello, Enid." Raven's voice came from behind her as she also stepped out into the night, her slippers shuffling across the balcony as her white gown danced around her ankles from the slight breeze.

"I had an extra hand." The goth responded simply, side eyeing the amputated and scarred hand.

"Woah, where's the rest of him?" Enid asked, scrunching her face up in disgust.

"It's one of the greatest Addams family mysteries." Wednesday responded as she closed the music book, stepping up from her seated position.

Howls rang out in the distance and Enid stepped closer to the edge of the balcony, staring out into the trees longingly.

"Why aren't you wolfing out?" Wednesday asked, cutting off the silence that fell over the three.

"Because I can't," Enid sighed out sadly before extracting her claws, "it's all I got." She looked out to the trees again, her eyes swirling with emotion, "my mom says some wolves are late bloomers. But I've been to the best Lycanologist. I had to fly to Milwaukee, would you believe it?" She scoffed.

She swallowed, "yeah, she says there's a chance I may never..." she trailed off with a sigh, not wanting to say the words just in case they would come true.

"What happens then?" Wednesday asked, moving to stand next to the werewolf while Raven hung back at the window.

"I'd become a lone wolf."

"Sounds perfect."

Enid sent a look to the goth, "are you kidding me? My life would officially be over. I'd be kicked out of my family's pack with no prospect of finding a mate."

Wednesday frowned, "I'm failing to see the problem."

"I could die alone!"

"We all die alone, Enid."

The blonde girl shook her head, "you really suck at this. Cheering people up."She seethed, letting out a few tears.

"Why are you crying?" Wednesday asked, genuinely confused.