013

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The three rounded the wooden building, looking around for people warily while they stepped through the small crowd of chickens.

"Give me your retainer." Wednesday ordered Eugene, reaching her palm out to him as she stared at the lock on the door.

Eugene knitted his brows together, "what? Why? Your teeth are really good." He responded.

Raven smiled, holding back a laugh. Wednesday sent a glance to Eugene, wondering what on Earth the boy was talking about.

"Not as straight or white as Enid's, but-"

"Hand it over!" She demanded a little impatiently.

The boy quickly teared his retainer out of his mouth and wiped it off with his clothes before handing it over to the girl. "What if Mistress Arlene catches us?"

"Hive code, deny everything." The plait haired girl responded instantly as she straightened the retainers, slipping it into the key lock.

"That's not hive code!" Eugene hissed out with furrowed brows. He sighed as he watched the girl twist the metal of the retainer in the padlock. "What's the big deal anyway? The fudge is definitely the best thing about this place."

"Stop talking. Keep watch." Wednesday cut in, finally opening the door and passing the retainer back to the curly haired boy who stared down at his now ruined retainer. She tugged Raven in with her and closed the door behind them both.

Raven shuddered at the odd feeling that washed over her as soon as she entered the building and she kept close to Wednesday.

The goth tipped her backpack up, helping Thing jump out onto one of the glass boxes that held artefacts.

The two girls rounded the state of Joseph Crackstone that stood proudly in the middle of the room and Wednesday sent it a glare while Raven cowered away, hiding away behind the goth's shoulders.

Wednesday's eyes snapped down, feeling Thing tug at the bottom of the dress she wore and the hand pointed over to something. The girl stepped over to a painting, Raven following behind.

Wednesday glared at the painting intently, her eyes studying the art before she froze, glancing over at two figures who seemed to look at the viewer of the art, one being Goody, while the other girl lingered close by, ginger locks falling down to her lower back.

"Thing, these are the girls from my vision." Wednesday whispered out with wide eyes. "That one is even holding the same book." She pointed out. "That black one she had outside Crackstone's crypt."