023

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"I'm going to miss you, mother." Raven spoke quietly as the pair walked out of the school, hand in hand.

A smile tilted up on the blonde witch's lips, "you know how to contact me, my little raven."

They stopped just in front of the school and the tall woman wasted no time in wrapping her arms around her daughter's frame, bringing her tightly into her chest. "You behave for Nevermore now," she cooed out, running a hand through Raven's red locks, "don't get too carried away with that girlfriend of yours."

"Mother! She's not my-"

"Maybe in the future." The blonde teased, setting a soft kiss onto Raven's forehead. She sent one last loving smile before she turned away, evaporating into mist.

Raven grumbled to herself, blushing slightly at her mother's parting words. "Vee!" A familiar voice called.

The redhead tilted her head, spotting Wednesday who sped over to her, a large book in her hand. Raven didn't have the opportunity to ask anything before she felt the goth's hand wrap around her wrists, tugging them both into the school.

Raven tripped up the stairs behind Wednesday, grabbing onto the girl for dear life. "Where are we going?" She called out, receiving no response from the girl.

They reached the top of the stairs and Wednesday quickly pushed her towards the office door, opening it up and waltzing in without knocking.

"I knew it." Wednesday announced, speeding towards Weems' desk with power in her steps. "We did witness Rowan getting murdered that night."

"Excuse me?" Weems asked, taken aback from the random intrusion.

"When Rowan appeared the next morning, it was you." Wednesday continued.

"Wait what?" Raven coughed out as she finally noticed her surroundings, confused out of her mind.

"When you participated in the talent show with my mother, not only did you impersonate Judy Garland, you became her." Wednesday hissed, placing the yearbook onto the desk.

Raven leaned forward, admiring the picture. "Woah, is that really you?" She asked in awe.

"You're a shape shifter." Wednesday growled out.

Weems stared at the goth in silence that seemed to drag out for a long while before a scoff slipped from her red lips. She turned back to her laptop, "that's a fascinating theory." She accused, tapping her fingers against the wood of her desk in frustration.