three strikes (part 2) 💦

Logan

I run my hand up and down Noah's cock, very slowly.

Noah leans back on my chest, whining. "Mommy, Logan's teasing me."

"Sorry," I chuckle, keeping up with my slow strokes. "But the way you keep moving your hips is making my cock feel really good right now."

"Enough, Logan." Ril says, "get him off properly."

I squeeze his cock before stroking faster , running my thumb over the slit, and circling it.

Noah arches his back. "Shit, don't stop."

I grab Noah's cheeks and make him look at me. "Let me feel those lips." I mutter before crashing his lips into mine.

He moans into the kiss.

I run my tongue on his bottom lip, which he opens his mouth wide to the let my tongue pass through his mouth; our tongues now fighting.

"My boys," ril says, "doing everything I tell them to do because their my sluts, huh? Are my boys just a bunch of sluts?"

I break the kiss. "Yeah, I'm slut for you, mommy." I stroke Noah's cock hard, but slow.

"Mmm, fuck. I'm a slut for you." Noah says breathelessy. "I'm going to cum!" He announces.

"Good boy." Riley praises. "Logan stop."

I obey.

"So obedient today. Noah baby, do you want my mouth where you need it? You want me to suck you off until your shaking?"

"Yes, please." Noah says.

I place Noah on the couch. Riley stands up, and kneels in front of Noah, taking off his sweatpants and underwear. "Tsk tsk tks. What a mess you made."

Noah whines in response.

"Do forget," Riley picks up Noah's cock, kissing the tip. "Tell me when you're about to cum." She takes his dick in her mouth.

Noah just has his mouth open, but there's no sound coming out of him. He just leans back on the couch, eyes half way shut, his breathing speeding up.

I really want Riley to do that to me.

I slide my hands down to palm my cock.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Noah

Complete hevean, utterly hevean.

Riley mouth feels fantastic; so warm and deep. And she always does this thing with her throat that has had Logan and I trembling.

She's so good at giving head, she can take a dick all the way to the back of her throat and not gag once.

I put my hand through her hair. "Yes, mommy." I whisper. "You're going to make me cum if you keep doing that thing with your throat."

I push her head down.

She pops her mouth off. "No pushing." She says sternly, her hand still on my cock.