Reactions

Lyra's P.O.V

I sit in bed still not a load to leave the Ghost even though it had been three weeks since Ezra went 'missing'. I'd talked to Kanan about wanting to get out and I could feel fear and worry coming from his force signature. He said no he didn't want me alone outside till they found Ezra.

Ezra going missing wasn't good for the crew but I promised Ezra I would tell no one. Kanan seems to notice that I'm calm, steady unlike the rest and it's hard to keep secrets from him. He is my father and I should tell him everything. Right?

I shake my head and open my eyes. I can't see anything in the dark but I know Kanan is asleep and so are the others. I could leave and try to get an update from Ezra, because to tell you the truth I'm worried to death about him even though I know he's with good, trustworthy, and skilled friends.

But I'd end up giving Kanan a heart attack if I just up and left. He'd already 'lost' Ezra I couldn't put him in more pain. Plus he'd probably kill me for leaving. The past few weeks had been find. It had been a full two months since we meet Stife on Hoth. I had left the MD and came back to the Ghost. The Empire had started pressing down on us. Hard. I wasn't eager to return to the Ghost, time with my friends was amazing and fun. We weren't an army we were a family fighting for what's right. The crew of the Ghost had started working with other rebel cells to be specific the Phoenix squadron.

Kanan's P.O.V
We looked everywhere we still couldn't find Ezra. Lyra knew where he was but she refused to tell us anything. Hera was very up set. Zeb wasn't exactly up set but he wasn't exactly happy that Ezra was gone. Sabine was showing her true emotions towards Ezra. I was worried. The fact that one of the other Inquisitors, worse then Stife, could find him scared me. If they did Ezra would go through everything me and Lyra went through. Worse than Lyra went through.

I wanted to talk to Lyra and I wanted to know where Ezra was but Lyra was completely blocking me out even our bond as Master and Padawan was being blocked.

Sabine's P.O.V

I missed Ezra, a lot to be exact but I didn't know why. I knew the kid was going to disappear at some point but I didn't know he was going to be leaving me soon. I could say this that he was brave and smart too I guess I felt like he was a brother or maybe more.

Hera says that I'm acting different now that he's gone that she thinks that I have stronger feelings for him then brother sister more like I like him feelings. Every time she brings it up I deny it but the more I think about it the more I think it's true.

The fact is though he's younger than me we could go out I'm 18 and he's 15 it could work. Could it? I didn't have time to think about it with the Empire having a family or friends was dangerous. Having a family was always a hazard having friends was a hazard. There is no sure way to make sure Empire could hurt you they always find a weak spot no matter who you were. And I learned that from personal experience.

Zeb's P.O.V

The kid was gone and to me it ment my own room back. After two days without him I was close to choking Lyra to find out where he'd gone. Without the kid things were different. things were quiet always there was hardly any noise on the ghost. to tell you the truth I think he was the party animal not me. of course I never say this out loud.

Heck is ever said this in front of the kid he put it in my face and laughed the whole time. The kid he became a part of our family quick Varian part of a machine or whatever. Without him we didn't work.

Hera's P.O.V

With Ezra gone I had only Zeb to yell at and scold and if Zeb didn't have Ezra he caused no trouble. At first it was great. The Ghost was quite for the first time in forever and I was glad but then Ezra didn't come back.

The truth struck us all by surprise Ezra was gone. Lyra knew where he was and Kanan was worried sick about what happened to Ezra. I could tell Lyra wanted to tell him but something was holding her back.

Hey guys don't yell at me because the length it will get longer I promise but up wanted to thank EVERYONE who read The Dark Side of Kanan and have started this one. I do wish you guys would leave more comments to help me move on so I ask you PLEASE PLEASE leave comments for me and constructive criticism is always welcome. Thank you for reading my story and may the force be with you always.