Nobody Else

Eclipse grabs your face, you struggle to get free, he's progressively squeezing your head harder, harder, it feels like your head is going to explode then.. he let's go. You breathe heavily as you collapse and see he's standing in front of the light switch. "Dammit." You say under your breath. There's no way out of this.

"Who-" You cough. "Who are you?!" You manage to utter, still shaken by almost being murdered, and still blushing. His eyes staring down on you, his orange light reflecting on every surface, his confident stance, dark, mysterious look to him..
"Who am I?" Eclipse laughs for a moment as you stare confused. "I, am Eclipse" Eclipse smiles, his big wide mouth, like suns but with sharp teeth like moon. But glowing yellow, it's kind of beautiful. Like a sunset over a hill almost, as his face is black besides his eyes, mouth, and rays. Which you only now notice he has 2 rows of rays.

Eclipse grabs you by your collar and brings you close to his face. You feel his warmth, you see into his eyes, staring at you. "How about YOU, starflare. Who are YOU?" Eclipse's smile widens. "I-i"m Y/N" your face is not only red because of the heat he's giving off, but because of Eclipse. He's holding you by the collar, face is so close.. so close you could kiss..